+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Refunds

Refunds

Serious question.

Are the club refunding season ticket holders their money for the remaining matches ? Burnley are giving out refunds to all ticket holders.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Serious question.

Are the club refunding season ticket holders their money for the remaining matches ? Burnley are giving out refunds to all ticket holders.
    What the f00k has that got to do with anything that you might be remotely interested in? Its just hugely surprisng that you dont have to pay folks to come and see your Bumley chums.

Go back to your six-fingered "brethren" and do what you and they always do, f00k all.

Speaking of refunds, is the club legitimately entitled to claim compensation from the EFL if promotion and relegation is abandoned? Leeds, like many others took the punt on a higher wage bill pinning its hope on promotion to the next tier. If that option is taken away after paying players for the majority of the season, then surely the club is entitled to seek reimbursement of some description? They paid for something that in the end wasn't made available???

Serious question.

Leeds United Supporters Trust have stated ........

“The viewpoint of fans is, in the main, highly supportive of the club offering to look at refunds but, secondly, many are saying as far as they’re concerned the club can keep the money."

“There’s certainly a groundswell of support that, if it can help the club and ensure individuals are paid, many will back that. But they recognise the fact that, at this difficult time, there will be some who are quite keen to get a refund. If they can’t complete the season and there are five home games, even at a minimum of £19 a ticket, you’re talking about the best part of £100.

“For some people that would be important. Throw in the £40 for Blackburn, the £30 for Cardiff that was taken and some individuals, even for this season, are £170 out of pocket.”

LUST says it would be a big ask for the club to ask fans to accept recompense in the form of discounts on 2021/22 tickets, believes many are willing to be patient and wait to see how football will move forward, before asking for refunds.

Leeds United say they are currently exploring refund and credit options for those who hold tickets for the nine remaining 2019/20 Championship games. The season was suspended in March and the five home games that have not taken place were set to cost £2.5m according to owner Andrea Radrizzani.
    The club is individually contacting ALL season ticket holders including ticket holders for remaining away games before making a final decision.

Serious question.

Bumley have ticket holders ?? Really.

I would imagine Bumley are used to giving refunds every season.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    What the f00k has that got to do with anything that you might be remotely interested in? Its just hugely surprisng that you dont have to pay folks to come and see your Bumley chums.

Go back to your six-fingered "brethren" and do what you and they always do, f00k all.
    WTF.. You are turning in on angry old man ..

Stuff the refund, would have gone to the games anyway so dead money, why not get a crowdie whilst at it, all proceeds go to the club..

WTF.. You are turning in on angry old man ..
    What do you mean "turning into"???????

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Stuff the refund, would have gone to the games anyway so dead money, why not get a crowdie whilst at it, all proceeds go to the club..
    Was surprised your lacking the stamina to engage in my 'comprehension intercourse' views Pete on other threads ............
    Size & length matters to me concerning most matters

May I suggest 'necking' two cans of Stella prior to reading my longer opinion options in future if your prone to fall asleep 'on the job' (so to speak) as I do like an attentive,challenged,charged,raw platform to spar on.

I noted your comments on club refunds ......... well said,I'll pass it on.

Love your LUFC passion ........... keep it up (like our new SS banner just payed for) !

Stay safe & fit - MOT

Sent from my iPhone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)