+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: afcheritage.org

afcheritage.org

Does anyone have an email address for the admin of this site?

Some of the match descriptions could do with a bit of... er.... "correction".

e.g. I have just watched Aberdeen v Hamburg (25 Nov 1981) and Hamburg's second goal is described thus:

"Hrubesch collected a pass and sent an unstoppable 25 yard rocket past Jim Leighton"

Here's the reality.

https://streamable.com/6ss0sc

It's kept up to date by hard-working volunteers, and although there are glaring errors and omissions, their priority is to keep things up to date by adding info to what is currently blank space. It's 100% free as a resource too.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Does anyone have an email address for the admin of this site?

Some of the match descriptions could do with a bit of... er.... "correction".

e.g. I have just watched Aberdeen v Hamburg (25 Nov 1981) and Hamburg's second goal is described thus:

"Hrubesch collected a pass and sent an unstoppable 25 yard rocket past Jim Leighton"

Here's the reality.

https://streamable.com/6ss0sc
    That was the goal scored when Rougvie was down hurt.

We played on rather than kicking the ball out to get Cooper on (I recall Cooper was on the bench and wearing some kind of heid contraption cos he had a head injury, Rougvie was playing centre half but carrying a knock and Cooper was on the bench for emergencies).

Fergie went tonto.

That's one of the most frustrating games I've ever seen, we should've murdered Hamburg, I recall Strachan missed a penalty as well, we really should've put the tie to bed but finished up just 3-2.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    That was the goal scored when Rougvie was down hurt.

We played on rather than kicking the ball out to get Cooper on (I recall Cooper was on the bench and wearing some kind of heid contraption cos he had a head injury, Rougvie was playing centre half but carrying a knock and Cooper was on the bench for emergencies).

Fergie went tonto.

That's one of the most frustrating games I've ever seen, we should've murdered Hamburg, I recall Strachan missed a penalty as well, we really should've put the tie to bed but finished up just 3-2.
    The footage of this game will hopefully be made available online soon.

Did you get my DM.

He will keep you right on all things afcheritage and more

Ha maybe i should check mine. Glad you recieved. Hes a top top man