+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go for the title lads

Go for the title lads

I really think we should be looking to lift the trophy off Leeds instead of being concerned about Fulham....look up not down with real ambition. If we don't we will be encouraging the jitters.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I really think we should be looking to lift the trophy off Leeds instead of being concerned about Fulham....look up not down with real ambition. If we don't we will be encouraging the jitters.
    Apologies if this had already been posted elsewhere but who is showing our games once it all starts? Has there been any announcement from the broadcasters?

I actually agree with you in this.

Got to be honest, I'll take 2nd.

I remember Wolves saying something similar when they were 12 points ahead of us when we first went up and pipped them. I think we should be considering more of a threat from Fulham than Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Got to be honest, I'll take 2nd.

I remember Wolves saying something similar when they were 12 points ahead of us when we first went up and pipped them. I think we should be considering more of a threat from Fulham than Leeds.
    Go with boingy '123 as it's only doing the average that keeps the average down, we are the best team in there.

Aim for top could end 2nd.
    Aim for 2nd could end third.

Totally agree Boingy. We are better than Leeds and have more class! Leeds supporters are horrible t wats and up their own arse's and like the Vile - live in the past!

With so many games in a short space of time injury's could play a big part in who gets promoted, i feel looking at our squad we have at least 2 players for all positions and unlike other teams don't rely on certain players to score all the goals although i expect there will be some strange results over the first few games while players get used to playing again, i think we have more than enough quality to finish top.

I think Fulham have to play both Brentford and Leeds,could be their undoing hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by greyhound View Post
    I think Fulham have to play both Brentford and Leeds,could be their undoing hopefully
    Fulham also have to go to Forest which will be tough. I've just looked at all remaining fixtures and am now even more confident of promotion. I think we will be top again after the first round of games and stay there until the end of the season!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)