+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ricky & Ralph's Northern adventure

Ricky & Ralph's Northern adventure

Av been watching it on UK Gold every Monday at 8pm. Ricky Tomlinson and Ralph Little basically tour the north of England together in a mobile home seeking art historical landmarks and tourist spots. Very interesting watch and there's a great chemistry between them, they bounce off each other.

In tomorrow's programme they're due to come to South Yorkshire. I think they visit Locke park tower amongst other things. It's well worth a watch

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Av been watching it on UK Gold every Monday at 8pm. Ricky Tomlinson and Ralph Little basically tour the north of England together in a mobile home seeking art historical landmarks and tourist spots. Very interesting watch and there's a great chemistry between them, they bounce off each other.

In tomorrow's programme they're due to come to South Yorkshire. I think they visit Locke park tower amongst other things. It's well worth a watch
    Great programme pass & like you have watched the first three episodes
    Looking forward to next one as you say they visit Barnsley

Great guy is Ricky with a real personal history .

Good owd Lurkio !! The Band scene darn Briggs good

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Great guy is Ricky with a real personal history .
    Big mate of Mr Scargill , regular visitor darn Arndhill

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Big mate of Mr Scargill , regular visitor darn Arndhill
    I wouldn't watch it then if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I wouldn't watch it then if I were you
    Why is that then Exile ?
    I have watched all the episodes when the programme was first aired, and i enjoyed them all,

Why is that then Exile ?
    I have watched all the episodes when the programme was first aired, and i enjoyed them all,
    Because I know your feelings about Scargill so in order to avoid getting upset I thought it best

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Because I know your feelings about Scargill so in order to avoid getting upset I thought it best
    It wouldn't upset me rest assured , I'm no fan of his but many are , that's their choice , I also don't judge people on what paper they may read or political view's either , that's down to each Iindividual ,
    Back to the programme , Ralph Little mentioned BFC , " I don't think I'vebeen there " Rickys reply was funny about the long ques ,

It wouldn't upset me rest assured , I'm no fan of his but many are , that's their choice , I also don't judge people on what paper they may read or political view's either , that's down to each Iindividual ,
    Back to the programme , Ralph Little mentioned BFC , " I don't think I'vebeen there " Rickys reply was funny about the long ques ,
    I also don't judge people on what paper they may read or political view's either , that's down to each Iindividual , [/quote]

I think you may wish to reflect on your posting history when you make such claims

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast