+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 Teams

Wycombe deserve promotion. A small unfashionable club with new owners that have invested well and a really good young manager.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Either way Rotherham United will be officially promoted some time soon!
    How much 💴 cash should I lump on.

.....UTM.....

Talking of lumping money on

Anybody got one of those season bets running, ie like Rotherham to be promoted, or top scorer etc?

Will betting companies pay out?

Yeah I have a acci. Swindon, wba Oxford man C all to finish top 2. Doubles n trebles also so should get sumat back

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Yeah I have a acci. Swindon, wba Oxford man C all to finish top 2. Doubles n trebles also so should get sumat back
    I’ve got 2 out of 4 with mine, Liverpool and Rotherham. Cardiff might make playoffs but Salford won’t. Salah, Mitrovic but Marquis and Rooney in L1 and L2 have let me down. Both Lucky 15 each way so should get stake money back.

Darragh MacAnthony
    @DMAC102
    Face with tears of joy. Enjoy the fake promotion should be my proper response but congrats & good luck in the champ.. My lads understand why so many teams have no desire to play this out or by chance play us in play offs. Keep the trolling coming ����.
    Quote Tweet

· 12h
    Replying to @DMAC102
    Enjoy league one nxt season your mardy ******* utm

I’ve deleted the name from the comment, I actually cringe with these responses, still he’s brought it on himself

Instead of the green eyes why didn’t he just ask TS how we manage to be a well run club and stay classy

Darragh MacAnthony
    @DMAC102
    ·
    13h
    Respectfully disagree pal. I’m voting for football. Always will/Always have ����. Cheers. And btw no doubt in my mind if Tranmere were allowed play to stay in league 1; they’d play. Others around them.. nope.
    Quote Tweet

TMCB
    @TMCB85483081
    · 13h
    Replying to @DMAC102
    Good podcasts but in fairness, you are doing exactly what you accuse other clubs of doing, favouring a solution that is a win for you. It is clear not all can win out of this and the PPG is simple and easily repeatable. Neither you or Tranmere have been victimised, just unlucky.

He deserves everything he gets. He tried to bully people and it didn’t work.
    He doesn’t care about the likes of Rochdale who would go bust carrying on.
    Personally I think the season should have been voided but it isn’t and we are sat in second on merit.
    He’s just a bitter ****er.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I think I was one of the few on here who predicted promotion.
    Pocket is correct again 😎
    Pocket, I'll have some of that. I predicted we'd go up but as Champs, so not for off the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Talking of lumping money on

Anybody got one of those season bets running, ie like Rotherham to be promoted, or top scorer etc?

Will betting companies pay out?
    Grist, I've a couple of live ones.

Millers to finish in top 2 with £10 @ 4/1.

Millers to win outright although it allowed me to back it each way so I put £25 each way @9/1. It says potential winnings of £320 but it will be less than that. Maybe Cayton could shed some light on this? Both bets currently suspended.

I've already cashed one out where I bet £15 to finish in top six and took £178 as it started to look a bit edgy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12