+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This board

This board

What is this board these days. Is it a football message board or a looney left activist board. If its the latter then I am afraid its not for me anymore. Am all for discussion but when thread after thread is started on the same subject i.e Kashoggi so called fiance, and when a difference of opinion is put up its attacked by a poster with looney left views, therefore not allowing debate, the same thing has happened over a post put up about the BLM protests. Amazingly the violence is down to white people.
    Well I am taking a break, its not why I come on here to read sh1te like that. Will be back after takeover or the re-start, whatever comes first. Maybe then there will be football to talk about. Take care everyone.

awash with lefties I don't see that . a lot of labour support maybe but that is natural considering the area. i don't see thread after thread about that woman Yes a lot of debate about saudi arabia but that is relevent as they are supposed to be taking over nufc

Can all be put in the same thread Ron, one got locked. So another started. Then another, then another. I didn't say the board was awash with lefties either. I pride my self as being tolerant and neither left wing or right. I just think threads about her are there for a wind up and there for a bite.

It's always been this way - the loony lefties are always lurking in the shadows and leap out onto the board when such issues arise.

a looney left activist board or awash with lefties same thing and loads of threads started about her i do not see

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    It's always been this way - the loony lefties are always lurking in the shadows and leap out onto the board when such issues arise.
    same with the radical right

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    same with the radical right
    I thought Labour support was to be expected considering the area?

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I thought Labour support was to be expected considering the area?
    ?? I'll put another way the loonie lefties and the the radical right will always be lurking in the shadows waiting to have a pop but on the whole the majority on this board are labour people given the area they are drawn from

?? I'll put another way the loonie lefties and the the radical right will always be lurking in the shadows waiting to have a pop but on the whole the majority on this board are labour people given the area they are drawn from
    I would add to the above that the majority are more probably moderate slightly feft of centre Labour supporters, the type of people to be more tolerant in these situations and unlikely to veer to the extremes.

I am an ex Labour Party member and district delegate but have left the party as it was virtually taken over by extreme left in the momentum group and led by a Marxist Republican,there is loony left even on this board but not many.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)