+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This board

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    ?? I'll put another way the loonie lefties and the the radical right will always be lurking in the shadows waiting to have a pop but on the whole the majority on this board are labour people given the area they are drawn from
    I would add to the above that the majority are more probably moderate slightly feft of centre Labour supporters, the type of people to be more tolerant in these situations and unlikely to veer to the extremes.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I would add to the above that the majority are more probably moderate slightly feft of centre Labour supporters, the type of people to be more tolerant in these situations and unlikely to veer to the extremes.
    So, slightly left of centre Labour supporters are more tolerant than centre and right of centre Labour supporters (and that's before you look at left of centre Conservatives or Libs)? Not sure I agree there.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    So, slightly left of centre Labour supporters are more tolerant than centre and right of centre Labour supporters (and that's before you look at left of centre Conservatives or Libs)? Not sure I agree there.
    one thing is for sure, all parties will exploit anything to gain an advantage and are not to be trusted at all.

I have never voted and will never vote.

The funny thing is, we fought two world wars to have freedom from persicution at the hands of a political tyrant, the yanks have had hundreds of years fighting against the KKK and the likes, but the more these ****ing snowflake ****ers keep destroying our towns and businesses under the pretense of a cause, it turns more peoples thinking towards the far right.

Regardless of colour, religion, age or ***, if i saw peope smashing my community up, id not think twice about putting a bat into their knees.

This whole thing is the stupidest shlt ive ever seen.

Mark Wahlberg was trending on twitter this morning, he said we should all learn to live together in peace.

He was then slaughtered by the snowflakes because he has a record of hate crime in his past.

FFS the actions of a 14 year old child do not define a persons legacy.

Strange how his Wiki page now says in 1986, he chased 3 black kids and threw stones at them, yet fails to mention, he was also a kid of the same age. The actions of a spoilt angry uneducated shlt.

On this basis, every single ****ager who took part in the global riots should be branded a thug for the rest of their lives and have it thrust in their face even when they try to act in a humane way

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I think you seem to be confusing the issue here. It is normally considered that the futhest right wing of the Labour Party is just left of centre, whereas the most moderste Conservatives are considered to be centre veering towards the right and as for the Lib Dems, who in the distant past were the more moderate of all three main parties are distinctly more left wing and radical than the centre left of the Labour Party.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I think you seem to be confusing the issue here. It is normally considered that the futhest right wing of the Labour Party is just left of centre, whereas the most moderste Conservatives are considered to be centre veering towards the right and as for the Lib Dems, who in the distant past were the more moderate of all three main parties are distinctly more left wing and radical than the centre left of the Labour Party.
    Ah, there was a comma missing from your original comment which changed its meaning. All good.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)