+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fixtures are out...

Fixtures are out...

Make no mistake, the key fixtures here are Brentford away and Fulham at home. Avoid defeat in both and I think we are almost there. Win both and I don't see any problems with promotion..

Saturday 20th June

West Bromwich Albion
    15:00
    Birmingham City On Sky

Friday 26th June

Brentford
    19:45
    West Bromwich Albion On Sky

Wednesday 1st July

Sheffield Wednesday
    19:45
    West Bromwich Albion

Sunday 5th July

West Bromwich Albion
    Hull City

Wednesday 8th July

West Bromwich Albion
    20:00
    Derby County

Saturday 11th July

Blackburn Rovers
    West Bromwich Albion

Tuesday 14th July

West Bromwich Albion
    20:00
    Fulham

Saturday 18th July

Huddersfield Town
    West Bromwich Albion

Wednesday 22nd July

West Bromwich Albion
    00:00
    Queens Park Rangers

Do you think that the midweek games will be on the red button if not shown live?

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Do you think that the midweek games will be on the red button if not shown live?
    I'm not 100% sure, but I would think not.

If its not on Sky, I think they will be £10 per match on iFollow.

Unless anyone knows any different?

Hi Tipp
    Get a dodgy box as mine only cost £100 per year including the Amazon fire stick. I can watch any match in the world as well as anything else! Anything on Ifollow is on it all inclusive - every game!

I was a mug to pay Sky and BT for so long!

I only ask because normally when there a midweek Championship game live on Sky, then all of the other Championship games that night are shown on the red button.

I only ask because normally when there a midweek Championship game live on Sky, then all of the other Championship games that night are shown on the red button.

With a dodgy box you can scroll down on Ifollow and just select the game you want to watch - easy! You can watch any game in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    With a dodgy box you can scroll down on Ifollow and just select the game you want to watch - easy! You can watch any game in the world!
    Can you message me with details of this illicit practice please mate?

This is a mini brand new season. We have to hit the ground running and win this mini tournament.

I don't think my TV box is up to all this scullduggery. Can you pick the games up on line? I know I could when we were top flight.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)