+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: “Dinna Bring an Arab Hame Tae Me”

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Nelson's column coming doon?,oh dear!.
    And according to the news today the classic film Gone with the wind will not be aired again on tv, Clark Gable will be turning in his grave!

If this starts going Doon the cultural misappropriation route I wonder how long it will be before someone has a pop at the Arab thing and dressing up as sheiks and mullahs.

It's a minefield of bull.

Is it ok for a Scotsman to put on a ginger wig but Russ Abbot banned.

Will we never see Fawlty towers again because of Manuel or the majors outburst about the cricket.

Tom and Jerry apparently got taken off the air not because of the violence that's lampooned on the itchy and scratchy show but because of the black maid.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Not at all my dear friend, think you’ll find the Roman brethren were/are of an olive shade
    Olive shade lives matter too

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Olive shade lives matter too
    Not sure Spartacus would agree with you when he got hung oot to dry ��

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Not at all my dear friend, think you’ll find the Roman brethren were/are of an olive shade
    I think you'll find their race is white, not olive...

Didn't know statues and plaques have been defaced in Dundee and coming across the bridge today I'm no sure if the V and A has been defaced or just the hoardings.

Bust stop just over the bridge at the cafe also been targeted......the newport/tayport KKK branch will be raging.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Donald Dewar statue has to go.😁

Rabbie Burns?.....was off to become an overseer b4 his death.

Emily Pankhurst?

I think maybe we should all get to pick a statue and get free grappling hooks (on the nhs obviously) and have one day a year where we can ah go mental and pull Doon something. A purge day for statues.

It's ok for people to be offended, its a natural human emotion, I don't mind, it's also ok for people to offend.

I'd suggest most of the time people are kiddy on offended.
    It's not really OK to offend though is it, just ask the offended party 👍

Jim McLean used to abuse folk especially at half time (curse and swear at them and everything). So about that statue??? Better put it out of harms way.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    It's not really OK to offend though is it, just ask the offended party 👍
    Why it's them that's offended. It's there issue.

I'm not encouraging folk to go out of their way to offend folk but there will always be someone to get offended about something.

Black folk going about in suits saying **** white people dosent offend me I just think they are nuts but even if I was offended surely it's up to me not to be offended or accept being offended is a natural human reaction, ....otherwise it would get to a stage before any comedian would have to check with his audience before cracking a funny.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    I think you'll find their race is white, not olive...
    Absolute pish! There are shades of pink and shades of brown. Never in anyone’s lifetime have they seen a black or white skinned person unless the person seen had a puss full of make up on ie the black and white minstrel show. Must be something about the words brown and pink that racists don’t like? What terms do you prefer? Me, I couldn’t give a flying phukk the shade of anyone’s skin colour, if they are kunt then they are a kunt .

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)