+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Motherwell offer partial season ticket refunds

Season ticket refunds

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2020/...icket-refunds/

Well done to the club for offering, even if it took a wee bit. I hope everyone who needs a refund takes one and those who don't, don't.

Motherwell offer partial season ticket refunds

Motherwell is offering a partial refund for season tickets. It is hoped that most will donate to balance to the club. - External Link

I have written my refund off and leaving the money with the club. I know that in these very difficult times many people may not be in the position to do the same as myself, if however you are I would ask you to forgo your refund and leave the money with the club. If everyone who is entitled to a refund claims one it will cost the club upwards of £130,000 However if very few people claim a refund we could stand to earn the club roughly £22,000 back in VAT If possible please get right behind the club in these difficult times COYW

I'm sure the vast majority will make the gift but there are no doubt some who should rightly make the claim. It will be interesting to discover the percentage of due refunds that are translated into donations.

Those who need a refund should claim one. I'm in the fortunate position of being able to leave my money with our club, and I will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it View Post
    Those who need a refund should claim one. I'm in the fortunate position of being able to leave my money with our club, and I will do.
    Pretty certain our fellow kin will make the decision that's entirely correct for their individual circumstances.

Also be interesting to see what Big Liz thinks of the plan to reclaim VAT.

The deadline for reclaiming a refund was last Wednesday, 17th June. Has anyone heard what the uptake was?

Jwok if they take as long as they have to tell the fans about our efforts for the virtual Match day on the 9th May you will be in for a long wait. Have to say I know coved has disrupted everything but I am totally disappointed by the club in their handling of the lack of update about the money raised on the 9th May. At the time they were continually asking us fans to support the day by buying Match tickets, virtual refreshments and raffle tickets but still not a peep about how our efforts did. At a time when the club are promoting new kits, season tickets and hoping fans reject rebates on last season’s tickets I think the club has on this occasion have let us down. I personally have sent at least four emails to various departments within the club since 22 May and still not heard anything

For comparison purposes falkirk had a refund rate of 2% and Hibs 22%. I suspwect most of the office staff are furloughed at the moment hence the lack of replies.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)