+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ferguson

Just been on BBC Radio Scotland Sportsound sounds very grounded and talked a bit about training by himself without his team mates etc! Fingers crossed he stays for another 3/4 seasons at least!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Och come on lads, don’t hold the boy back.
    You know that Sevco deserve to get anyone they want, and after all, it’s for the greater good of Scottish football.
    Aye, he'll be a stalwart for their colts in Div 4.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Just been on BBC Radio Scotland Sportsound sounds very grounded and talked a bit about training by himself without his team mates etc! Fingers crossed he stays for another 3/4 seasons at least!
    I saw him training alone on many lockdown days at the University Playing Fields. I use to see Cammy Smith with A.N Other too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I await more sevco buying him bullsh@t in the papers
    Surely they can't afford his right foot never mind the whole player? ;-)

Despite who his paw is, it seems their was some common sense drilled into the lad and it's been mntiond several times in interviews so i get the impression th lad is not daft and clever enough to do wat is good for his career. Hopefully we get the bnfit of some of that and a nice healthy fee for him when he goes.
    I honstly think that utilising players with that attitude is fine as long as all know where we stand.
    What we won;t stand for is rat ****s like Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by darrendons View Post
    What we won;t stand for is rat ****s like Jack.

But we did stand for it as a support as we allowed the well publicised Sevco-bound Rat to play for us in the 2017 Scottish Cup Final pass without incident...

Apart from Shinnie being made captain like.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    But we did stand for it as a support as we allowed the well publicised Sevco-bound Rat to play for us in the 2017 Scottish Cup Final pass without incident...
    I recall that the supporters present at Firhill the weekend before made their views very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Apart from Shinnie being made captain like.
    Tokenism by the management to appease an easily pliable support...F@ck the captaincy anyway the sewer rat shouldn't even been in the squad
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 17-06-2020 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    I recall that the supporters present at Firhill the weekend before made their views very clear.
    Obviously not clear enough to prevent the rat walking straight into the cup final XI...Disgrace really

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast