+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1169

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Hurst would be a great signing.

Just what we need.

I reckon he could be our 10 plus goals centre forward

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Update on barlaser

As you know we had a bid accepted of 600k without add ons 750k with add ons

Talks have been ongoing with his agent and I’m told his agent is playing hardball. Normally a agent would end the talks and go to talk to another of the bidders, however seeing as talks are still going on I get the feeling we are ether the highest bidder and agent Is trying to hold out for more or we are not far off from agreeing terms ether way I’m feeling optimistic but I’m not banking on it just yet
    Typical agent

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Typical agent
    Relegation clauses are usually overcome by inserting a release clause at a sensible fee.so if you go down the player can go if someone pays the attractive release clause, works both ways. Hopefully will get sorted

Hull City are reportedly showing a late interest in Adelakun

Way out of our salary range but he would be a brilliant addition.
    Used to play for the blunts so he might love SY and still have a house up here

Fulham will allow midfielder Kevin McDonald to leave the club on a free transfer.

McDonald has entered the final year of his contract.

It’s understood the west London club have valued his contribution and don’t want to prevent him playing elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Way out of our salary range but he would be a brilliant addition.
    Used to play for the blunts so he might love SY and still have a house up here

Fulham will allow midfielder Kevin McDonald to leave the club on a free transfer.

McDonald has entered the final year of his contract.

It’s understood the west London club have valued his contribution and don’t want to prevent him playing elsewhere.
    Any more and we'll have to have Ronald as mascot

He's ended up at the Gills
    Hope they did a medical

Gillingham have re-signed striker Dominic Samuel, following his exit from Championship side Blackburn Rovers at the end of last season.

Samuel, 26, scored seven goals in 25 games on loan with the Gills in 2015-16, while contracted to Reading.

He has scored 46 goals in 171 career games and lists Coventry, Colchester and Ipswich among his former clubs.

"We look forward to him helping us achieve our aspirations for the season ahead," boss Steve Evans said.

"[We also look forward to him] bringing some experience to a very youthful dressing room."

Wonder if they are looking forward to him being knacked most of the season!

Birmingham just signed a midfielder from Athletic Bilbao.I really do hope we are going all out to bring Barlaser in asap.

Liverpool forward Liam Millar is a loan target for a number of clubs at home and abroad with likes of Stoke, QPR, Millwall, Blackburn, Rotherham and Wycombe all keen on the Canadian international.

Chuffin hell another Millar albeit spelt differently...

oooh to be....

Also

Paul Davis
    @paulm_davis
    Clark Robertson and Trevor Clarke didn’t join full #RUFC training yesterday. Back with the main group on Thursday, along with Joe Mattock.
    10:35 am · 29 Sep 2020·Twitter for iPhone
    Retweets
    @craigthemiller
    ·
    18m
    Replying to
    @paulm_davis
    Any closer to that signing
    Deano
    @deanorufc1

·
    3m
    They want 2 more in other than Barlaser so need to start shipping 3 or 4 out on loan...probably be movement over the next week or so its got to happen really

I wunt be surprised if we get more in than what we think because the prems will be flushing their under 23s out soon...lets hope warnes stock with young players mean they will come to us on loan...

Quietly optimistic..
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-09-2020 at 10:11 AM.

Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast