+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Well Dani couldn't get a start even in our back four this season which should tell you much .

Nowt against Dani , did ok last season in league one , steady , reliable never let us down .

Championship level I don't think he's good enough personally .

Just my opinion but good luck to him if he signs .

Imo flour.
    Proctor,. Lamy,. Clark,. Koroma,. Adelukan,. Morris,. McDonald I think are the ones that stand out. Can't see any of them being any good in the championship as most were poor in league 1.
    A bit unfair on McDonald as illness kept him out. I'm hoping he's one of those who's a better champ player than league 1.

Adelukan for me looked like he would be better in the championship than league 1.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Imo flour.
    Proctor,. Lamy,. Clark,. Koroma,. Adelukan,. Morris,. McDonald I think are the ones that stand out. Can't see any of them being any good in the championship as most were poor in league 1.
    A bit unfair on McDonald as illness kept him out. I'm hoping he's one of those who's a better champ player than league 1.
    Add Price Jones Vassell to that list. Wood another, not sure on Thompson. Lamy only one out of them got a chance of making it in the championship but he needs a Manager whose got vision not just playing happy families!

OK but I really meant since Scott has had an influence.
    So of that list:
    Lamy was always a work in progress and as we've gone up a level it's a no
    Clarke - not worked so far
    Koroma - I've already agreed it's a no
    Adelukan - rumours are they want him back. I'd have him back as he started really well but went off the boil. Worth another try.
    Morris was with us before so maybe PW made that decision in isolation
    Yes I agree it's harsh on MacDonald and I think he might do well for us this season

Adelakun if he was championship player he wouldn't have gone out on loan to us. He couldn't get near Bristol city's 1st team 18. When you are signing players for the championship that's you've got to take into account apart from the fact he wasn't a winger. He was all right foot playing wide left, no threat at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Adelakun if he was championship player he wouldn't have gone out on loan to us. He couldn't get near Bristol city's 1st team 18. When you are signing players for the championship that's you've got to take into account apart from the fact he wasn't a winger. He was all right foot playing wide left, no threat at all.
    Smith couldn't get in the bury side who were bottom of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    OK but I really meant since Scott has had an influence.
    So of that list:
    Lamy was always a work in progress and as we've gone up a level it's a no
    Clarke - not worked so far
    Koroma - I've already agreed it's a no
    Adelukan - rumours are they want him back. I'd have him back as he started really well but went off the boil. Worth another try.
    Morris was with us before so maybe PW made that decision in isolation
    Yes I agree it's harsh on MacDonald and I think he might do well for us this season
    Scott joined in April so I guess he had his say in most of last year's signings.
    Btw not knocking Scott/warne. They have signed far more better players than players that didn't work. They are looking a replacing 6-8 this season. We only need 3or4 to be good uns and we should do ok next season

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Smith couldn't get in the bury side who were bottom of the league.
    We meaning fans hadn't seen Smudger. We've seen Adelakun, majority on here incl' me think he's not got it also he's had a potentially career ending injury.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    We meaning fans hadn't seen Smudger. We've seen Adelakun, majority on here incl' me think he's not got it also he's had a potentially career ending injury.
    You’ve not seen tilt really ether but you’ve already condemned him.

It’s ok playing virtual football manager in your head mate, but you need to take into account our transfer budget Which for us may be 1.5 - 2 million (if we sell Yates) wages and potential returns

Page 25 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast