+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Poor posh. They have admitted they will have to sell Toney this summer due to the PPG decision (bowlax) Bristol city as at the front of the que with estimated 6 million bid (fry said he's worth 20 million). Haha

Phil Jagielka moving from Blades to us as he looks to new challenges at the end of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Phil Jagielka moving from Blades to us as he looks to new challenges at the end of his career.
    Is this a wish grist ?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Is this a wish grist ?
    Hope not he's 37 years old!

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Barry Fry to the local chippy and back - £15 - bargain
    and that was just his portion.

I wouldn't let Yates go anywhere because I think he looks to have improved and I think he deserves another opportunity. Would a shame if we didn't give someone from our academy another opportunity and he does the business somewhere else.

Callum McMannaman - Luton Town
    If Luton get relegated.
    29 years of age, winger with some experience of Premier League and Championship.

Too old to be considered by PW ??

The club can extend Yates' his contract by another year. They should as this will then command a fee for him. Yates has done well for himself while being at Swindon. All the talk of Sunderland and Blackpool wanting him, why not Swindon seeing how he's had a good season for them and helped them gain promotion?

As for playing for us, in all honesty I think the Championship is a step too far for him. He has found his level and good luck to the lad for the future.

i think he's indicated through his Mother that he wants to leave.
    By all means extend his contract but as the 4th/ 5th choice striker and maybe not even making the bench he might be demotivated if we don't sell him.
    I think the club should do the right thing for his career and allow him to move on albeit for a fee so we don;t lose out

Josh Emmanuel- Bolton
    Didn’t look the same player we had on loan when he played against us.

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast