+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

EFL HUB Fleur-de-lis
    @efl_hub
    · 3h
    EXCLUSIVE: Blue circleDuckWycombe Wanderers have submitted a bid to sign Newcastle United midfielder Dan Barlaser. #WWFC #ChairBoys #EFL_HUB

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    EFL HUB Fleur-de-lis
    @efl_hub
    · 3h
    EXCLUSIVE: Blue circleDuckWycombe Wanderers have submitted a bid to sign Newcastle United midfielder Dan Barlaser. #WWFC #ChairBoys #EFL_HUB
    Haha! I bet they have!

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    How sad must your life be to go to the trouble of doing that?
    Gone to a lot of trouble to do it, tbh lockdown and covid has made us all a little weird, even myself

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Haha! I bet they have!
    Can I just point out they said Wycombe was spending 600k on a free agent a week ago and he’s a free agent, player himself even laughed at it

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Gone to a lot of trouble to do it, tbh lockdown and covid has made us all a little weird, even myself
    Silly-miller keep us up to speed. I've got no information till I get to the NYS. Doesn't have to spot on. Me I'd like to hear we're interested in George Hurst. Need a keeper & left back priority.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Silly-miller keep us up to speed. I've got no information till I get to the NYS. Doesn't have to spot on. Me I'd like to hear we're interested in George Hurst. Need a keeper & left back priority.
    I am trying gru Iv not seen my neighbour in a week (source 1) and my online guy is off until Monday so all I have is twitter leaks and gossip.

Hirst looks like he could be going on loan to Birmingham or Luton

He decent but I don’t thinks he’s what we need he’s too similar to wiles

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I am trying gru Iv not seen my neighbour in a week (source 1) and my online guy is off until Monday so all I have is twitter leaks and gossip.

Hirst looks like he could be going on loan to Birmingham or Luton

He decent but I don’t thinks he’s what we need he’s too similar to wiles
    Hurst he's an over 6ft striker! 1st time I noticed him recently when he came on for Leicester. I liked look of him. Surely we can compete with Birmingham & Luton!

Rinse and repeat.

Ad nauseum, as you do. That's Latin You will have to use Google

Hurst he's an over 6ft striker! 1st time I noticed him recently when he came on for Leicester. I liked look of him. Surely we can compete with Birmingham & Luton!
    Thought he was an attacking midfielder I saw him at a Wednesday training video online years ago, when we was linked to him last time looked better than Yates and back then when all we really had was smith I’d agree with you he be good for us but I don’t think he’s better than ladapo or vassel, he’s not even played a league game mate he’s only ever played in reserve games from what Iv read.

I think if we did loan him he wouldn’t get the game time he would want and he would go back on his own or his dad would kick up a fuss, his dad is worse than Yates mum.

You’ve got to come to terms with ladapo and vassel no matter how much you don’t think they can cut it (disagree with you on ladapo) they are staying so is smith whoever we bring in is going to start as 4th choice and will have to over take 3 players to win the race and take the golden millers boot

He came on in the 88th minute in that game, was that long enough for you to know that he'd be good enough?

Or have you just tossed the coin again?

Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast