+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Nice one Kent. Glad to hear that mate. Let's hope he can get back to full fitness like you did.
    Cheers Roly, hes a bit younger than me not by a long chalk mind.

Always good to hear folks beating the big C Kent. They say 1 in 2 will get it at some time in their lives I am hoping I might be one of the lucky ones who avoids it.If I did folks like yourself will inspire me to beat it hopefully..

I’m hearing the total transfers could go up to 10 players in for us

Warne still wants

a striker
    a central midfielder
    a left back (likely to be a loan)
    2 goal keepers

the reason for this is the talent that’s popped up on the free transfer market and their interest in us, has left us scratching our heads on what to do with the loan market

Rumour - Messi isn’t coming to NYS

Netflix are filming a dinosaur film in Rotherham called Jurassic Parkgate

Do we have a sell on clause for Danny Ward now he has signed for Huddersfield?
    Assuming that they paid a fee.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    No it’s a free transfer

Think he was a free agent...

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Knowing our astute transfer dealings we probably did. Cardiff had a sell on clause where Rotherham would pay them a fee when they sold Ward .

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Thats right Roly, he recovered from bowel cancer. I did a short while back and for me at 73, I am as fit as ever so he will be treble that. UTM
    Kent, I'm moved by your statement fella. I lost both my Father and Father - in - Law to cancer. Well done and good luck for the future.

As for MacDonald, my Father was taken by bowel cancer at 49 years of age, seems like a lifetime ago. Good luck to the lad, he's got a second chance in life and I'm sure he's living life to the full after his traumatic scare.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Kent, I'm moved by your statement fella. I lost both my Father and Father - in - Law to cancer. Well done and good luck for the future.

As for MacDonald, my Father was taken by bowel cancer at 49 years of age, seems like a lifetime ago. Good luck to the lad, he's got a second chance in life and I'm sure he's living life to the full after his traumatic scare.
    Thanks Brin. Sorry about your dad-in-law. Not a pleasant time of life but there are lots of poor souls worse off than I am.

Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast