+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Hirst is 6ft 3ins and quite strong. Whether he is still any good is a different matter !

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Hirst is 6ft 3ins and quite strong. Whether he is still any good is a different matter !
    He’s skinny mate have you seen him he maybe tall but he hasn’t got the muscle smudge has

wouldn't disagree with that comparison,Silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    George hirst is a lightweight

I donno who it will be but I’m hoping for a striker with footwork

We have the physical type Smith
    The pouching type ladapo
    The intimidation spectacular vassel
    We need a dribbler who can nut meg defenders
    George Hurst isn't lightweight bout 6ft 2. Got a feeling we won't get him. Vassell surplus to me. Should have kept Kayode he's more to offer but Vass he's one of Warney's boys!

Here we go again with the "Warney's Boys".
    Just because Hurst is 6ft 2 doesn't mean he can't be lightweight. We won't get him because we don't need him. We already have better players on the books.

He nearly came here before didn’t he but something went wrong with, wasn’t it his contract with Wednesday?

Personally I don’t think he’ll be coming here but we are looking at getting another striker in

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    George Hurst isn't lightweight bout 6ft 2. Got a feeling we won't get him. Vassell surplus to me. Should have kept Kayode he's more to offer but Vass he's one of Warney's boys!
    Kayode has no experience I don’t buy into the sink or swim attitude with youth

And hirst is a light weight he’s skinny as a matchstick you got more chance of him falling due to wind than him playing, Wednesday got rid of him for a reason fella

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Kayode has no experience I don’t buy into the sink or swim attitude with youth

And hirst is a light weight he’s skinny as a matchstick you got more chance of him falling due to wind than him playing, Wednesday got rid of him for a reason fella
    He's not skinny definitely. Why did Leicester sign him?

What is the definition of a 'Warney Boy'? Is it basically anyone who is in the team who you don't want to be in the team? Which is nearly everyone.

The term applies to anyone who supports the Millers in the true sense of the word supporter. Gru knows more about the game than 'Warney' could ever hope to do. All Millers supporters are like sheep we blindly follow, whereas Gru The Magnificent 'tells it how it is'. I love his verdicts on the new signings and then adds 'although I've never seen them play'. You honestly couldn't make it up.

Page 80 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast