+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

He hardly played, players do need time to settle, some more than others.
    Obviously we don’t see him as much Warney does, he is in a better position to know. What I do know is the bit I did see of him, there were glimpses of what could be a good player for us.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He had his chance after January, didn't take it. He's not all of a sudden going to be good enough.
    Lamy had his chance in January with Wimbledon and didn’t take it. He ended up as a bench warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He had his chance after January, didn't take it. He's not all of a sudden going to be good enough.
    Same goes for any player We bring in they won’t suddenly become superstars, they won’t start shining until Middle of the season, as the saying goes there’s no such thing as a quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Same goes for any player We bring in they won’t suddenly become superstars, they won’t start shining until Middle of the season, as the saying goes there’s no such thing as a quick fix.
    But you're forgetting that gru can tell if a player is any good within 90 seconds because he likes horse racing and is more right than wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    But you're forgetting that gru can tell if a player is any good within 90 seconds because he likes horse racing and is more right than wrong.
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Lmao 😂 sorry gru but I love that last line it’s funny

My last word on Adelakun. I can't see a queue of clubs anywhere wanting to sign him. Keep clear of him. He's not a winger that's why he plays on the left.

Is a guru always right? Why is he saying about Adelakun playing on the left?

Hey come on chill out with Adelakun.

Black wingers matter.

It could be worse we could still have Joe ' one game in ten' Newell

TC9
    @TransferCentre9
    ·
    10m
    Rotherham United have agreed to sign striker Sam Winnall after his Sheffield Wednesday contract has expired

Page 27 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast