+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    We couldn't afford him vespa.
    How do you know has club made any inquiries

hris maiden
    @powerhaha
    · 18h
    Rotherham United are interested in Norwegian team Molde FK striker Leke James. Leke James who is at the end of his contract in December could be on his way to the New York stadium this summer. #rufc

Here's what he can do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umdz4202EB8

Big, strong ,quick, brave and a lot of goals from his noggin and a lot round the box.

Lets hope this one is true and Mr Value can get him over the line then I really will believe we will be ok this season
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-08-2020 at 12:31 PM.

I know it’s finger in the wind, but according to Transfermarkt he is valued at 800k
    Last edited by pip_y; 13-08-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Yep there could be that "minor" detail. As long as he wouldn't fail his medical eh? Looks like he has been serious injury free atm at the least. If other champ clubs are after him we wont have much chance but you never know we got Sadlier.

OOps just noticed your post vespa Bri. At least i have added a bit to it with the vid eh?

Also this un

EFL ZONE
    @ZoneEfl
    · 23 Jun
    A handful of championship sides including #RotherhamUnited are interested in signing #AFCWimbledon defender Paul Osew this summer!
    #RUFC #AFCW

Think this has resurfaced. We could do with another left back i think Mattock is past his best now.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I know it’s finger in the wind, but according to Transfermarkt he is valued at 800k
    Contract up in December from what I saw if it’s true we maybe able to get him for same price as ladapo, that’s just a guess though

Rumours are rumours take em with a pinch of salt but I thought rob Scott was looking over seas Leigh can’t be the only one he’s been looking at surely
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 13-08-2020 at 12:51 PM.

yep that would give us a feightin chance of getting him at a reasonable price Silly. Wunt have thought his wages would be too daft in the norwegian top league but stand to be corrected.

We can only hope...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    yep that would give us a feightin chance of getting him at a reasonable price Silly. Wunt have thought his wages would be too daft in the norwegian top league but stand to be corrected.

We can only hope...
    600k I’d guess as for wages iv no idea how much are they paid in Norway?

Not all country’s pay silly money Russia and Baltic country’s top players I think I saw on sky news top player was paid less than a league 2 player.

I’d love to find out, I’m curious

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Also this un

EFL ZONE
    @ZoneEfl
    · 23 Jun
    A handful of championship sides including #RotherhamUnited are interested in signing #AFCWimbledon defender Paul Osew this summer!
    #RUFC #AFCW

Think this has resurfaced. We could do with another left back i think Mattock is past his best now.
    Paul Warne said a few weeks ago that this rumour wasn't true and there was no interest from us. Had a great game against us at New York though!

Are these Championship players?

No.

Is it just Wednesday starting with a 12 point deficit because we need a few more.

Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast