+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,169 of 1169

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You'd know how young it was Roly if your Mrs caught you with a 29 year old
    Man or woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Man or woman?
    I don't pretend to know Roly but if it was a man I don't think age would be the critical factor in Mrs Roly's reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Man or woman?
    ...bit of both brin...

I have tried to make our lass jealous by saying i will run off with a young fancy bit but she just says she will wish her good luck ...she's a cruel woman but fair...

Cam, someone I used to work with as a young lad in the steelworks said he didn't think I was gay, I just helped them out at weekends...needless to say this was from a wag from rawmesh! You will recognise the ascerbic wit as a raw mesh lad ya sen...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-10-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...bit of both brin...

I have tried to make our lass jealous by saying i will run off with a young fancy bit but she just says she will wish her good luck ...she's a cruel woman but fair...

Cam, someone I used to work with as a young lad in the steelworks said he didn't think I was gay, I just helped them out at weekends...needless to say this was from a wag from rawmesh! You will recognise the ascerbic wit as a raw mesh lad ya sen...
    If it was the steelworks and someone from Rawmarsh then it was probably my Dad. I say that because obviously nobody else from there worked in the steelworks When we first moved to the US, I remember a couple of conversations with strangers who on learning I was from England asked if I knew The Beatles. I used to say yes, I've had tea with Paul and Ringo any many occasions

If it was the steelworks and someone from Rawmarsh then it was probably my Dad. I say that because obviously nobody else from there worked in the steelworks When we first moved to the US, I remember a couple of conversations with strangers who on learning I was from England asked if I knew The Beatles. I used to say yes, I've had tea with Paul and Ringo any many occasions
    Yes me too, I’ve had tea with Paul from Ringtons

Her maj invited me round for a cuppa to her back garden a few years back. Was embarrassing as I don’t drink tea!

The last time I had tea with a tv celebrity he said “do you know the piano’s on my foot?”

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...bit of both brin...

That rings a bell Rolly....A.M.S. or Primary Mill.?

EFL ZONE
    @ZoneEfl
    ·
    3m
    #WiganAthletic are closing in on a loan deal for #RotherhamUnited defender Curtis Tilt
    #WAFC #RUFC

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117