+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Quote Originally Posted by MillersCrossing View Post
    Wow! You’d be lucky to get a pint for that in Norway! That’s a low wage when you consider cost of living. And then compare that to a round at the New York Tavern!
    True since they don’t accept pounds 😂

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Are these Championship players?

No.

Is it just Wednesday starting with a 12 point deficit because we need a few more.
    Have you seen them play?

Probably no.

The Football League Hub
    @TheFLHub
    · 40m
    Rotherham United have reportedly placed an offer for MK Dons striker Rhys Healey. #RUFC #MKD #MKDons

FL News
    @EFLBible_
    ·
    22m
    Rotherham have submitted 600k bid for MK Dons striker Rhys Healey #MKDons #RUFC
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-08-2020 at 05:51 PM.

If you look Healy up on Wikipedia it says his current club is MK Dons soon to be Rotherham United. Has some optimistic fella gone ringing the changes already or is it someone in the know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nNCE_vees0

Not against him in principal but a bit similar to Ladapo for me..(unless Ladapo's going of course)...good goal here against us in video thought he took it v.well at the time...

Would prefer James mi sen but that might be a hope too far...

Roly. I'm not knocking the info you provide or for one minute thinking it's from yourself and your just posting info from these sites.
    Have any of these whispers actually been right ?.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nNCE_vees0

Not against him in principal but a bit similar to Ladapo for me..(unless Ladapo's going of course)...good goal here against us in video thought he took it v.well at the time...

Would prefer James mi sen but that might be a hope too far...
    From what Iv been told by my source Rotherham wanted to sign Samuel and healey I’m wondering if the club is still after two strikers..

The last I heard about Healey was a bid had been rejected a week ago

So it could happen if second bid has been accepted but I’m doubtful myself as iv no confirmation we even placed a second bid in
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 13-08-2020 at 06:56 PM.

Like look of Healey. Wouldn't bother me if Ladapo goes. Vassell not a championship player.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Roly. I'm not knocking the info you provide or for one minute thinking it's from yourself and your just posting info from these sites.
    Have any of these whispers actually been right ?.
    Good point Cayton. I'm not in the know personally I just go on the track record of the informant. EFL zone were right about Sadlier so they could be right about this. Its a gwru style horses for courses strategy..

Its the same with certain posters on here who have a good track record of getting stuff right.

Thats not to say every one is and as you know even if it was there are many hurdles to get thru before you become a millers player.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-08-2020 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Like look of Healey. Wouldn't bother me if Ladapo goes. Vassell not a championship player.
    Ladapo wont go
    Vassel looks like he’s going to be cover for ogbene

You need more than 2 strikers there’s cup games remember

By sound of it it looks like we could have 4 or 5 CF

Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast