+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: 🔴Bristol City are interested in signing Rotherham United striker Freddie Ladapo, as they are set to lose out on Ivan Toney. #BCFC #RUFC #EFL_HUB
    Hope so. Not a fan. Vassell even less of a fan

Gru

Apparently it's a straight swap with Adelakun

Wouldn’t surprise me If Ladapo left, not sure if I’d like Adelakun on a permanent though but he might do better in championship

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Hope so. Not a fan. Vassell even less of a fan
    Yet he’s the best striker we have had in a long time

Who’s going to play up top if he goes?

Smith can’t score for toffee but great on ball
    Vassell you say you like less
    Yates is leaving
    Proctor injured 🤕

Unless we sell him for over 8 million we don’t have a prayer if ladapo leaves, strikers cost money the fact that league 2 Yates is going for 500k tells you strikers are costly

Your talking at least 2 million for a decent replacement Possibly more.

And I know people will say 8 million not worth it but think about this jack Marriott went to derby from posh for 5 million price increases every year now take into consideration that they are looking to buy from a rival championship team

Yates is leaving
    Proctor injured 🤕

Unless we sell him for over 8 million we don’t have a prayer if ladapo leaves, strikers cost money the fact that league 2 Yates is going for 500k tells you strikers are costly

And I know people will say 8 million not worth it but think about this jack Marriott went to derby from posh for 5 million price increases every year now take into consideration that they are looking to buy from a rival championship team
    8 million?! There isn't a chance any one of our players would go for that much. The club would sell anybody in the squad for less than half that.

Yates is leaving
    Proctor injured 🤕

2 million for a replacement? Ladapo cost 500k. Why not buy another one like him and sell him in 12 month for 8 million. Easy really.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    8 million?! There isn't a chance any one of our players would go for that much. The club would sell anybody in the squad for less than half that.
    I'm not sure the whole squad is worth 8 million. Sell the lot if they are and buy 20 more for 4 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Then it would be a massive failure on warne and Tony Stewart, you can’t sell and buy for roughly The same price it’s not good business, also you can’t sell a diamond and buy a couple of crystals from crystal maze and expect the crystals to work just as well

This unbiased view would suggest that he was one of the best strikers in the league

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...ne/top-scorers

Then it would be a massive failure on warne and Tony Stewart, you can’t sell and buy for roughly The same price it’s not good business, also you can’t sell a diamond and buy a couple of crystals from crystal maze and expect the crystals to work just as well
    I never said they'd be going for the same price did I? Don't get me wrong, I agree that we don't sell players for enough, we gave Ajayi away in my opinion, but we still made a decent profit by our standards.

Do you honestly think that if somebody was to bid 4 million for any one of our players that the club wouldn't bite their hand off?

Page 31 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast