+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My apology

My apology

I'd like to apologise for laughing at #LittleBritain #FaultyTowers that Irish man Englishman Scots man & Welsh man that joke mocking a person for being bald, larger, thinner, goofy, ginger, and anyone/thing that I may have offended from the age of 2years of age to present day.

Gaz....you forgot Till death do us part! Because of my Irish origin, I was called Murphy for years by my mates. Psychologically that left me very insecure never knowing if it was racist or in fun...or phuck all to do with either! The trauma was such that I ended up supporting Millwall!...Unfortunately we have not seen the last of all this phucking about with statues and racist crimes that were carried centuries ago.
    For the moment there is no movement as such in France...but for how much longer?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Gaz....you forgot Till death do us part! Because of my Irish origin, I was called Murphy for years by my mates. Psychologically that left me very insecure never knowing if it was racist or in fun...or phuck all to do with either! The trauma was such that I ended up supporting Millwall!...Unfortunately we have not seen the last of all this phucking about with statues and racist crimes that were carried centuries ago.
    For the moment there is no movement as such in France...but for how much longer?
    Keep it that way Frenchie, it's getting stupid now.

Gavin & Stacey have a white lad who loves Chinese Food so he is called Chinese Alan,and people are complaining about that!!! The world has gone mad.

Is it cos i black

Actually our lady next door yesterday bought a white cat after being offered a black cat.
    The reason was she wanted a female cat (the white cat) and the black cat was male;
    So watch out for the protest's of "Back cats lives matter"