+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Another view, all this puts pressure on the pars to accept the offer that's there?
    If the offer is still there of course. I doubt we'd be throwing £250K about if we were to remain a Championship club. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    If the offer is still there of course. I doubt we'd be throwing £250K about if we were to remain a Championship club. Who knows?
    Would Nisbet sign if there is an outside chance we could be in a 27 match championship next season?

He might do it we can reassure him his wages will still be paid. He might also be reassured if he thinks Hearts legal case does not have much chance of success

He's already stated he wants to test himself at a higher level, so I'm not so sure he'd take a sidewards step.

Dundee Utd, Raith & Cove Rangers will 'robustly defend' right to promotion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53111932

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post

It's a complete farce. Wanting all promotions and relegations to be scrapped but the European places aren't affected, aye right! So you can be rewarded in the normal fashion at the top end of the Premiership but nowhere else? Absolute boll ocks! Hearts and Partick can get right to ****!

Never had anything against Hearts before as has always been a bit of respect between the clubs owed to many mutual managers and players over the years, both being dominant in respective cities etc

However this is tainting that, felt sorry for them to a degree but they for me were definitely going down giving the form of other clubs and them at the time mainly Accies and Stmurn. We cruised our league and any unfairness with regards their relegation pales in comparison to denying ourselves promotion

So yes fk them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post

Robustly defending your right to promotion will cost a hell of a lot of money.

Sfa should just tell them to drop their case or they get expelled, simple. Apparently only 3 clubs need to put forward that proposal, well I can think of 3 that spring immediately to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Robustly defending your right to promotion will cost a hell of a lot of money.
    I'd imagine the losing party would foot the bill, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Sfa should just tell them to drop their case or they get expelled, simple. Apparently only 3 clubs need to put forward that proposal, well I can think of 3 that spring immediately to mind.
    That is to trigger yet another FN vote.

Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)