+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 118 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1277

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    🛌🛌🛌👍
    Finally he gets it 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No idea...do you?
    I know the SPFL Premiership did and I know the EPL didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Cannae argue with this lads. I mean, why Scotland can't finish their league but the English Premiership, Bundesliga, La Liga & Serie A can is beyond me. 😂😂😂

Deeluded.

I, like other Arabs, wish we HAD finished, given our position why wouldn't we

Just a point but if grounds were open clubs would have had to pay for stewarding and policing, surely these budgeted for costs should go some way to cover the testing

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post

Just a point but if grounds were open clubs would have had to pay for stewarding and policing, surely these budgeted for costs should go some way to cover the testing
    They also depend on money through the gate which would not be forthcoming

I believe that Bob’s Derry Bingo was going to cover all costs. And then some.

hearts v dundee on the championship opener.....its a shame they canny both lose! Seriously though, I hope the Dees give Hearts a complete pumping. I think the Championship could be a a close run thing this season. I easily reckon it could be between 4 or 5 teams this year!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    hearts v dundee on the championship opener.....its a shame they canny both lose! Seriously though, I hope the Dees give Hearts a complete pumping. I think the Championship could be a a close run thing this season. I easily reckon it could be between 4 or 5 teams this year!
    ****ing hell, looks like Hearts will be getting boycotted on their first game then 😂

What happens in Oct?
    Do you give this board a miss?
    Do you accept your rightful place as the worst team in the city?

Given you twist words to fit your bitter agenda I don't expect a direct answer so I'll do it for you

Peter won't stop trying to score points on this board cos your own team can't do it on the pitch
    Peter will blame everyone else for his team's failings
    If all alse fails Peter will hoist the doon trophy aloft

#Yabs
    Your sounding quite bitter to me... I've no bitterness or agenda...I come on for a bit of banter... can't remember ever blaming anybody for our failures...whereas quite a few on here will blame Hearts if your season doesn't start as you hope...you do know there was no trophy after the Doon Derby but the fact it's still clear in your memory's will always be pleasing 🍉🙈👍

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I know the SPFL Premiership did and I know the EPL didn't.
    So I take the season was meant to start 1st August...no didn't think so

Page 118 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)