+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Partick are now joining in on this.

Says someone else is funding it - ?!? Hearts to avoid looking like it is just for them, who knows !?!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53062895

Someone is ‘extremely generous’

If they win their case i'm certain it will be compensation that's awarded even if they lose they have thousands of supporters paying in massive sums to the Foundation Of Hearts every month.
    I would not like to be a Championship club with a dwindling fan base going up against them next season,FACT.

still canna see anything come of any court cases

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Me too, simply because they voted in favour of the very thing they are protesting about.
    Can't believe any QC worth his salt wouldn't point that out to them, then again are any of them bothered so long as they get paid?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    John Nelms will be their star witness,their whole case will be based on that missing vote mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    John Nelms will be their star witness,their whole case will be based on that missing vote mark my words.
    Even if it was, the fact they voted yes makes anyone else's vote irrelevant I'd think?

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53062895

Someone is ‘extremely generous’
    Funded by a Mrs A. Budge.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Even if it was, the fact they voted yes makes anyone else's vote irrelevant I'd think?
    But he did not vote YES he voted NO,then he changed it to YES and that is what the Hearts QC will base their case on.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    But he did not vote YES he voted NO,then he changed it to YES and that is what the Hearts QC will base their case on.
    I'm talking about Hearts own vote. Hearts voting yes should make all other votes, irrespective of aye or nay, irrelevant to a court case. They voted in favour of the very thing they are protesting about.

Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)