+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 128 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Cheers GB, I get it now ��
    Nae probs mate,if the CEO of Dundee FC didna ken what the phuck he was doing its only fair us mere mortals can be led a merry dance by SPFL proceedings too.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Nae probs mate,if the CEO of Dundee FC didna ken what the phuck he was doing its only fair us mere mortals can be led a merry dance by SPFL proceedings too.
    It's been a complete circus from start to finish tbh bud, no wonder folk like me can't keep up 😂

Or should I say poofters like me 😂

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    As I understood it from before a club CAN take legal action against League but in doing so it leaves them open to sanctions like a fine, a points deduction or the ultimate sanction which is expulsion. I could be wrong about that though. Not sure where the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) fits into the process.
    I don't think so mate,they are within their rights to go to court if they so wish.Nelms will be called if it goes to court with his NO/YES vote.I think it will be settled out of court and Hearts,Partick and Stranraer will be awarded various amounts of compensation.

The amount Hearts are claiming is laughable though,any amount awarded however will need to come out of the prize pot for all the clubs when its paid next season.

By the way its possible that the SPFL legal guy Rod McKenzie is correct and they have no case to answer but that is in the lap of the Gods.

If they win their case i'm certain it will be compensation that's awarded even if they lose they have thousands of supporters paying in massive sums to the Foundation Of Hearts every month.
    I would not like to be a Championship club with a dwindling fan base going up against them next season,FACT.
    Don't you worry about next season's championship... it's the season after that will need your full attention 😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Don't you worry about next season's championship... it's the season after that will need your full attention 😄
    Nah we are voting for reconstruction that year 😂

Good evening Peter.

Good evening Peter.
    Evening 👍

Hello Pete, hope you're well

If the Jambos win their court case Scottish futba's on its knees,
    there's only one team we can blame,our wee neighbours the Dees,
    they voted No they voted Yes they voted dinnie ken,
    but they upset their big cousins cause the Tims are going for ten.

Page 4 of 128 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)