+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    This what I’m thinking too mate 👍
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Option 3 which no-one could argue with is to restart with current positions on 1st Aug, finish this season and shorten next season by playing each other once home and away then split, scrap the irn bru challenge, scrap any replays, call a halt to the courts and use the money for testing players etc, can't be much of a difference in cost.

We get to win championship twice, hearts get booted to f uck by the other Premier clubs, what's not to like
    You know A .J . - I like the sound of that.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Can't restart the season, UEFA wanted all leagues finished by 3 August
    Thought I'd read that somewhere so there was heehaw chance that could've happened, especially with contracts run down\pre-contracts sure I heard one senior team only had 8 contracted players available end of May. Not like down South where they can afford huge squads.

Just donated to this fundraiser towards our legal fees. They're walking from Tannadice to Tynecastle.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tannadice-to-tynecastle-walk

Hope they're taking a few tins of spray paint with them. That shiny new Main Stand would look great in tangerine.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    I am not sure SFA have the power to force reconstruction. It comes under SPFL jurisdiction.
    I think you’re right. The SFA responsibility is to set up the arbitration.
    They play no part in the proceedings and have already said they will make no further comments.

Did hearts no part company with their previous manager using the clause “he got us relegated”?
    Surely they should be asked to confirm this. If correct then case closed. You canna punt somebody for one reason then claim the reason for punting him didna actually exist.

Totally agree with these options;
    The can of worms include, if Hearts Thistle win;
    There is no way Celtic can be crowned Champions “10 in a row” could you imagine the explosion if that happened, but it is a logical reality.
    Inverness could quite rightly raise their own legal action for not having an opportunity to get to the Premiership through the play offs.
    The legal action list is endless......
    Compensation or league reconstruction must be most likely.
    As many people have said, for goodness sake 45,000 in uk have died, unprecedented time. No chance of completing leagues (we were 2-3 weeks behind England and all leagues must be completed by 3 August, was never practically going to happen!) and as the league is under companies law the SPFL has every right to complete the season early. End of!!

best thing that can happen just now would be a leaked exclusive that rangers will try to null and void league winners if hearts case wins. Anyone know any journalists?

even then we should start as many rumours on as many platforms as possible that this is what is happening lol

sadly if true the case would be thrown out straight away

A nice headline would be "A hearts win would lead to titles null and void"
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 08-07-2020 at 08:41 AM.

Coming at this from a slightly different angle, but I wonder how you’d currently feel as an employee of Heart of Midlothian plc having had to accept a whopping pay cut ‘due to Coronavirus’ whilst at the same time then watch her chuck money about like confetti to get in Neilson, Gordon, now McCulloch with more to come......................................

Page 61 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)