+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Coming at this from a slightly different angle, but I wonder how you’d currently feel as an employee of Heart of Midlothian plc having had to accept a whopping pay cut ‘due to Coronavirus’ whilst at the same time then watch her chuck money about like confetti to get in Neilson, Gordon, now McCulloch with more to come......................................
    its tsrange how the press have attacked utd, raith and cove whilst completely ignoring this hypocritical nonsense - also stendel leaving didnt get the attack it should have. Surely they have accepted relegation - or is it they want their cake and eat it???

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    its tsrange how the press have attacked utd, raith and cove whilst completely ignoring this hypocritical nonsense - also stendel leaving didnt get the attack it should have. Surely they have accepted relegation - or is it they want their cake and eat it???
    I've an idea. Seeing as the Clubs have to nominate an individual to represent them in the process, how about getting Bride Of Chucky and Wee Jum in a room together to thrash it out? Even as he is bless him, I'm sure Oor Jum will have it all arbitrated and sorted out in less than 5 mins.🤣🤣🧡🖤

Taken this from Facebook. This is doing the rounds and a peek on Kickback and the Jambos are absolutely creaming themselves that this is some sort of precedent that’s going to guarantee their case. Only problem is it’s absolute pish. Having searched and searched, strangely enough I can’t find one single report anywhere on what you would think would be a major footballing story. Funny that.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Taken this from Facebook. This is doing the rounds and a peek on Kickback and the Jambos are absolutely creaming themselves that this is some sort of precedent that’s going to guarantee their case. Only problem is it’s absolute pish. Having searched and searched, strangely enough I can’t find one single report anywhere on what you would think would be a major footballing story. Funny that.

Even if true, if the SFA were to follow this precedent then Celtic will have to forget 9 in a row and European football 👍

It’s certainly worrying - I think the difference is the with 2 nations that have had the relegations overturned, Belgium & France, it was the ruling body that called the end of the league whereas ours was done by a vote from the members.

It’s an absolute mess that won’t be sorted for weeks I fear. The fallout will last years too

Why did the BAS overturn the decision? "That reason is very important. The BAS says that decision was" manifestly unreasonable ". The BAS says that the Pro League does not provide reasonable justification for the decision to treat 1A and 1B differently."

"The Pro League ended the league in 1A and let Waasland-Beveren be relegated, while the league was not stopped in 1B and the promotion final could still be played. Why should OHL and Beerschot compete for the promotion and why should Waasland-Beveren not compete against the degradation? "

https://sporza.be/nl/2020/07/08/advo...1594235482917/

So the reason is was overturned was it was unfair to stop one league and carry on with another. This has not happened in Scotland

When does the arbitration case begin?

I thought everyone was trying to get this sorted asap? Doesn't seem to be going anywhere ATM.

Cove chairman in the paper today saying he thinks our chances are 50/50. Bloody hell...

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    When does the arbitration case begin?

I thought everyone was trying to get this sorted asap? Doesn't seem to be going anywhere ATM.
    There's rumours it's underway or at least about to be, but the SFA should have made a statement on this. Shambles.

Page 62 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)