+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    ... the SFA should have made a statement on this. Shambles.
    Totally agree Stoke. Why do they like to keep fans in the dark? There's no way this would be the case if one of the clubs involved was Celtic or Sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Cove chairman in the paper today saying he thinks our chances are 50/50. Bloody hell...
    Worst case scenario, the relegation is overturned. I cant see United being denied promotion. I suspect there would be a fresh vote on reconstruction which would have more goodwill behind it. A lot of the smaller clubs didnt want to support Budge because she said the year before that half of them shouldnt exist and The Championship clubs were incensed by Gardiner's behaviour. The clubs who originally voted for reconstruction would be hypocrites to change their vote.

The silence is causing doubt over our chances, the whole thing is a mess and will result in winners and losers, if hearts, were 2nd bottom there would not be a peep from them and they would not support the bottom team in any way at all.
    If hearts win this the consequences for the whole game will be off the scale, where was their legal action before the vote?
    If all evidence is made public be interesting what is found out about Dundee's no/yes scenario.
    I do believe compensating relegated teams is the answer as on paper hearts had a realistic chance of staying up.
    How about the champions prize money going to the relegated teams, celtic still get their 10 in a row and champs league but the cost is no prize money, we still get promoted and Partick get the prize money as compensation, sounds crazy but then again the whole thing is mad.
    I actually think we will be fine, if not then the new season should start with last seasons points total when lockdown vote ended the season.

Should also add Hearts are basing their case on the original vote being invalid due to SPFL discounting the validity of the Dundee vote. This is high risk given there has already been an independent investigation in to this and found "no evidence of improper behaviour". I dont know what they expect to find in the 'unseen' documents unless they believe Deloitte is also in on this conspiracy.

I think some of us are reading kickback and listening to Tom 'It's Grotesquely Unfair' English and getting sucked into a reality distortion field. Have a listen to this and I would suggest that you'll reassess Budge's chances significantly...............

http://terracepodcast.net/to-arbitration-they-must-go/

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    I do believe compensating relegated teams is the answer as on paper hearts had a realistic chance of staying up. .
    A chance? Yes. Realistic? No danger. They were heading doon. And deservedly so.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Totally agree Stoke. Why do they like to keep fans in the dark? There's no way this would be the case if one of the clubs involved was Celtic or Sevco.
    Listening to Sportsound on Saturday they made mention of whether the Arbitration process would be made public, the answer was emphatically no, this process is not made public unless all parties agree to statements being released, otherwise it is a completely private, closed door event. We will mostly likely only find out when a decision is made.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Listening to Sportsound on Saturday they made mention of whether the Arbitration process would be made public, the answer was emphatically no, this process is not made public unless all parties agree to statements being released, otherwise it is a completely private, closed door event. We will mostly likely only find out when a decision is made.
    I see, so it is in progress most likely. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    I see, so it is in progress most likely. Cheers.
    We may never even know who was on the panel due to the inevitable death threats that would have been made against them.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    I get that and it's fair enough but I thought that it would be in order to just say something like "we can confirm the Arbitration process has begun/will begin on x date"

Page 63 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)