+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

When all this nonsense is finally put to bed, it’ll be a little like the Emperor’s New Clothes for Bride of Chucky in so much as I wonder if the Jambos will actually wake up and smell the coffee over her disastrous reign once her security blanket of ‘fighting for the fans’ is taken away. Then again, the thought of her naked would give ye the dreh boak.
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 14-07-2020 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    When all this nonsense is finally put to bed, it’ll be a little like the Emperor’s New Clothes for Bride of Chucky in so much as I wonder if the Jambos will actually wake up and smell the coffee over her disastrous reign once her security blanket of ‘fighting for the fans’ is taken away. Then again, the thought of her naked would give ye the dreh boak.
    One thing keeping the Jambo's happy is they have shafted our club in the process more than any other,leaving our pre-season a shambles,FACT.

It reminds me of the end of the Glasgow Rangers era,every club votes for them to start again but we carried the can for it all.The 3 Scottish establishment club's have a different mindset to the rest,cross them and all hell will break loose.

Just listened to the latest BBC Sportsound Podcast and for his brutal dissection of Hearts’ legal case and his total annihilation of Tom English’s sycophantic position toward the Jambos and the Bride of Chucky but, and I never in a month of Sundays thought I’d ever say this,......................All Hail The Donald!

Fair play to him and Lacky from Cali (Ayr chairman). Finally someone backs what Doncaster said in the first place. Clubs facing uncertainty wanted some certainty to allow them to make plans to limit the covid impact.

Worth a listen guys https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02...odes/downloads

W
    Just listened to the latest BBC Sportsound Podcast and for his brutal dissection of Hearts’ legal case and his total annihilation of Tom English’s sycophantic position toward the Jambos and the Bride of Chucky but, and I never in a month of Sundays thought I’d ever say this,......................All Hail The Donald!

Just listened to the podcast, Findlay was spot on and so was the Ayr United Chairman. Brilliant when Findlay spoke of the reaction in the east end of bigotville if it had of been down to his vote to null and void the season man might be a hun who bleeds blue, but he’s got a great sense of humour.

Tom English was incredibly sheepish today. Neither Findaly or Lachlan was having any of his nonsense. It was a joy to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Tom English was incredibly sheepish today. Neither Findaly or Lachlan was having any of his nonsense. It was a joy to hear.
    100% all the p!sh he's spouted, loved the fact the Ayr chairman who lost his manager to Partick repeated success should be rewarded over failure.

Loved it when English kept going on about the vote and how it came down to one vote (Funsters) and kept exclaiming about how ‘grotesquely unfair’ that was until The Donald picked him up by reminding him that in a Court of Law if a majority verdict is reqd, it could be 8-7 for guilty and therefore regardless if there’s just one vote in it then that’s enough, as a majority is a majority and that that could be enough to send somebody down for 25 years. So therefore English’s argument was irrelevant. Funnily enough, English shut the phuck up after that.

Loved it when English kept going on about the vote and how it came down to one vote (Funsters) and kept exclaiming about how ‘grotesquely unfair’ that was until The Donald picked him up by reminding him that in a Court of Law if a majority verdict is reqd, it could be 8-7 for guilty and therefore regardless if there’s just one vote in it then that’s enough, as a majority is a majority and that that could be enough to send somebody down for 25 years. So therefore English’s argument was irrelevant. Funnily enough, English shut the phuck up after that.
    Ano it was still a majority of 81%, the last primeminister elected, ffs Brexit and indyref all decided on far more marginal percentages, no one can argue that the voting system was flawed, but as Findlay said they had 28 days under company law to make the votes, which can only assume means Dundee had the right to withdraw and resubmit their vote.

Lachlan and Donald must have been getting right p!ssed off listening to Tenglish over the last few weeks as they alluded to the fact he was on their almost daily shouting from every rooftop on hundreds of podcasts for Hearts.

Surely there must be a BBC compliance officer somewhere going, hud on Tam, you need to calm that. Bearing in mind he has taken this stance on one of the mainstream media platforms so aggressively whilst a court case is going on and now an arbitration hearing. If his comments have not been prejudicial then I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabiatta View Post
    Ano it was still a majority of 81%, the last primeminister elected, ffs Brexit and indyref all decided on far more marginal percentages, no one can argue that the voting system was flawed, but as Findlay said they had 28 days under company law to make the votes, which can only assume means Dundee had the right to withdraw and resubmit their vote.

Lachlan and Donald must have been getting right p!ssed off listening to Tenglish over the last few weeks as they alluded to the fact he was on their almost daily shouting from every rooftop on hundreds of podcasts for Hearts.

Surely there must be a BBC compliance officer somewhere going, hud on Tam, you need to calm that. Bearing in mind he has taken this stance on one of the mainstream media platforms so aggressively whilst a court case is going on and now an arbitration hearing. If his comments have not been prejudicial then I don't know what is.
    Great to hear Findlay and Lachlan absolutely tearing Tom English's biased perspective to shreds, and also calling him out for acting as chief acolyte/propagandist for Budgie/Hertz.

I'm furious with the way Tom English has acted throughout this sorry episode. Where is the due impartiality that BBC journo's are supposed to adhere to? I'm going to email a complaint about him to the BBC today. His recent rantings have been maniacal in defence of Budge and Hertz and it is obvious to everyone that he would rather have a very poor Hertz in the top league than an up-and-coming Dundee United.

Hertz issued a vexatious legal action against United, Raith and Cove. They do not deserve any compo whatsoever, and they should be fined or face a points deduction for next season as well as having to reimburse the legal expenses incurred by Utd, Raith and Cove.

I do have some sympathy for Thistle, and think compo in the region of £100k would seem fair. But Hertz should be given short shrift, told to 'shut it' and accept that they are fully derserving of their relegation.
    Last edited by cybershed; 15-07-2020 at 08:12 AM. Reason: typo

Tom english has been a dumpling on this. So clear he decided to pin this viewpoint to his mast early on and thought it was a winner. Even he now (you can tell in his voice) knows they have gone too far and the game is a bogey. They should be ordered to pay compo to us to cover costs of a clearly undemocratic and legal breach of SFA laws. Sympathy was for months ago the continual denial and ignoring of what they voted for, 81% of clubs voted for and her own failed reconstruction talks - just because it wasnt what she wanted to hear she was given every chance. The SPFL have bent over backwards to try and find a solution using their own constitution (of which hearts and thistle voted for) which is the democratic wishes of members. Not like it was 50.1% against 49.9%.

what is startling is how some clubs have sat back and laughed at us. Hearts are going for compo and to penalise dundee and spfl for rigging the vote. I mentioned Donald weeks ago - he has been offering advise to utd throughout and will provide financial help from his club. As for the Ayr chairman, very decent hope they get promoted next season.

Page 78 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)