+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

You can understand why the clubs need to be represented then Peter and why this will directly your clubs own financial stability as they think and according one of the many Sportsound panalists believe £10M is conservative.

(edit)Also Dave McCormick was talking of losing 1M a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabiatta View Post
    You can understand why the clubs need to be represented then Peter and why this will directly your clubs own financial stability as they think and according one of the many Sportsound panalists believe £10M is conservative.

(edit)Also Dave McCormick was talking of losing 1M a month.
    You ok Peter?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You ok Peter?.
    Yeah all good...there is absolutely no chance of Hearts being awarded£8 million... there's more chance of the Melon avoiding back to back relegations 🍉🍉🍉

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah all good...there is absolutely no chance of Hearts being awarded£8 million... there's more chance of the Melon avoiding back to back relegations ������
    A funster talkin sense, wha’d huv thunk it

Yeah all good...there is absolutely no chance of Hearts being awarded£8 million... there's more chance of the Melon avoiding back to back relegations ������
    Brilliant Peter,marks oot O 10 for my wee ditty on the dreaded ADMIN 3 thread?.

Brilliant Peter,marks oot O 10 for my wee ditty on the dreaded ADMIN 3 thread?.
    Not one of your best to be fair 5/10...

Not one of your best to be fair 5/10...
    You just havnie been yourself the last couple of days mate,in happier times it would have been at least a 7.Do you think they will release him Peter?.

You just havnie been yourself the last couple of days mate,in happier times it would have been at least a 7.Do you think they will release him Peter?.
    It's a hard one without knowing the facts... but I would imagine he took a pay cut to come back to Dens... it's one of those things we as fans think they should be loyal to the club...but the days of player loyalty are long gone...then throw agents into the mix and who knows what advice they'll be dishing out...but like I said without the facts it's hard...but it could hardly create a good atmosphere in the dressing room...

It's a hard one without knowing the facts... but I would imagine he took a pay cut to come back to Dens... it's one of those things we as fans think they should be loyal to the club...but the days of player loyalty are long gone...then throw agents into the mix and who knows what advice they'll be dishing out...but like I said without the facts it's hard...but it could hardly create a good atmosphere in the dressing room...
    I think Dundee FC have been fair to their players Peter,to not work albeit through no fault of their own since March and only get a 30% pay cut is a good deal.

I also think its unfair that Dundee FC need to wait till October to play again,i would not be happy if we were/are in the same position.

Yeah I get what Hearts and Patrick have asked for and I get they want compensated for what they consider their unjust relegation but if the top prize is £3million then surely the football authorities who are now dealing with it cannot award such a sum...well done on your arithmetic by the way...very impressive 🍉🍉🍉
    Hmm, thanks Peter. But arithmetic is not a problem for me - at least not fairly simple additions like 8 + 2. You were the one asking where the £10m figure came from so I told you - that's what Hearts and Partick want between them, £8m and £2m respectively. If you mean where did they get those figures from then you'd have to ask them, because as I stated already, I think £2m for each game won by Hearts is a substantial prize. (bit more arithmetic there, seeing as you're impressed by that)

Page 74 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)