+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That's not what i have heard mate.Hearts choose one the SPFL the other then the two chosen pick the legal person who is elected chairman.There are only 3 people on the panel.
    You're right mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Just been sent this on whatsapp...

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/joint-club-statement-2/
    So basically reading that, they effectively lost the match but at least won the all important corner kick count.

I'm not usually this thick but I'm still not sure if this is good, bad or indifferent.? 🥺

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    I'm not usually this thick but I'm still not sure if this is good, bad or indifferent.? ��
    The fact it’s been knocked out of the courts and back to the football authorities can only be a good thing and precisely what Budgie didn’t want. Arbitration at the very worst I’m sure could only arbitrate a compensation package or at worst, a forced reconstruction. I highly doubt it would advise a Null and Void as you would start penalising ‘success’ (Utd, Raith, Cove and possibly most relevantly Celtic) while rewarding ‘failure’ (Jambos/Thistle) and I doubt any sporting body would find that satisfactory.

Some of the Hearts fans on Kickback are celebrating the outcome as a victory and anyone who disagrees on there is getting a right kicking.
    Unreal. I thought it was just the Fun that were deluded.

Goes without saying that I sincerely hope we prevail in all of this, but I can’t help feeling a wee bit satisfied that the ruling compels all relevant documents to be handed over so we get to find out if The Funster Nelms and Donkeycaster are guilty of gerrymandering.

Doncaster comes across a right smug bastird and it’s about time he fell on his sword, and Nelms? he’s a phukkin roaster, like most funsters.

It could only really come back to an arbitration for sports. If a court had taken it on it would open the flood gates in a court for all matters sporting. So issues like clearly biased refereeing, opposition fan behaviour, etc etc would come to a court. Bigger issues like tv money distribution would come to court. In fact a season would either never get underway or be completed if it were allowed.

It will never be forgotten by myself and many other Arabs that Fudgie said she did not think it right that any team should be worse off due to the pandemic and she did not want to harm Scottish football or any of its club's.

A few weeks later she takes our manager,tells his NO2 and NO3 to sit tight to avoid another compensation pay out and drags us through the court of session.The season kicks off 4 weeks today and all our plans have been thrown oot the windie.

Her statement's always lacked clarity and she should have said,"I do not wish harm on Scottish football or any of its clubs bar Dundee United cos they were bang out of order for running away with the Championship thereby threatening our god given right to remain in the Premiership."

on a plus side GB we may not need to watch 1 up front at home against arbroath again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    on a plus side GB we may not need to watch 1 up front at home against arbroath again.
    This will be a godsend. I was fearful that Neilson would have adopted his mentors strategy of no strikers when playing in the premier. Was listen to the wireless today and the lad was waxing lyrical about Mickey Mellon’s style of fast attacking football, hope to god if it is to be him he brings this to Tannadice, been starved of that style for years.

Page 49 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)