I would like to hear what folk expected this season in terms of league positions, Cup runs etc, also would be interested to know what folk think is the points tally needed to finish 10th or better.

For me other than being reasonably confident we would stay up I had no expectation in cup, I actually expected us to go out early to allow us to concentrate on league.
My opinion won't be popular but with what he has to work with and the disruptions I would give Mellon 10/10 for what he has achieved so far.
Some players clearly are below the level we and the club would want if we want to be a top 6 club, hopefully that gets addressed over next few windows, but being honest it is a poor standard league and I don't see a whole lot of quality in any of the bottom 8.

Providing we can keep our best then with the right recruitment it shouldn't take too many windows additions to be seriously thinking of challenging the not much better Dons and Hibs standard for euro spots, can see us also in cup semis and better.
If we sell our best cheaply and/or don't recruit quality then this will go against owner's ambitions and statements and I will be pissed off and will vent.

Back on topic my prediction is 36 points will be the survival tally, I think we will get 43 points and finish 9th