+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTO Report

Ive said for years that the premier league is corrupt as hell

Whole of football is corrupt. That's why anyone with plenty of money gets what they want. Look at Qatar paying FIFA for the World Cup.

Valid point that G74.

The report certainly wasn't as bad as it could of been.

I would say the PL don't have the leg they hoped to stand on, now they will lead with you need to sort this and use this report as leverage.

Now, short of pure corruption I can't see why this wouldn't go though.

Although i'm still not as optimistic as G74

Funny thing is, if it does go through, then fans of other clubs will be claiming corruption on the part of the Saudis!

Fuck 'em, though.

When it goes through Zip, not if. Have faith mate. Just seen a good point on twitter regards this. If and I know they won't, the Premier League reject this deal on piracy. Does this mean they will ban Amazon from showing live games and bidding for future TV deals. They do sell firesticks that can be loaded with IPTV apps and are able to show pirated streams of PL games. They haven't blocked the apps have they.

Cheers, Geordie. This is the key sentence for me:@ "The Report does not inculpate the KSA PIF for beoutQ’s piracy."

What the fuck are the PL waiting for?????

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Cheers, Geordie. This is the key sentence for me:@ "The Report does not inculpate the KSA PIF for beoutQ’s piracy."

What the fuck are the PL waiting for?????
    They just dont want us to be challengers down the line.

Anyone but us to be taken over by big money - quite happy for us to be owned by someone like Ashley.

If it was a London club, the deal and announcement would have been done and dusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post

If it was a London club, the deal and announcement would have been done and dusted.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    They just dont want us to be challengers down the line.

Anyone but us to be taken over by big money - quite happy for us to be owned by someone like Ashley.

Yep. I absolutely believe this is the case.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)