+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another bid put in. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Hardly a new bid, was in the clickbait papers on April 28th.
    It was yeah but now an official bid has been made meaning it's a new bid.

I think we will be Ashley free by next season I don't think it will be the Saudis buying us though. Hope I'm wrong.

I will be filing this under fake bid and fake news. Everyone must know the drill by now.
    1. Piracy
    2. Letter from fiance
    3. Rival bid

Been going on for months. First 2, yesterday's report doesnt tie anyone from the takeover with piracy.
    The fiance was told she couldn't meet the PL and influence the takeover and OD test.
    Then today when the other 2 have been dismissed as not having an impact on the test, the good old rival bid resurfaces.
    Believe if you want there is a 2nd bid of 50m more than an asking price already agreed. I dont think I am that naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I will be filing this under fake bid and fake news #ScumMedia.

So true.

Deal brokered by a certain Chris Ronnie, big pals with Ashlie. "Ronnie is the former boss of JJB Sports and was imprisoned for four years in 2014 for fraud worth £1m."
    An other stunt by the skinny FCB

The report of a bid broke on just about every news outlet around 9am this morning. We are supposed to believe a man has bid 50m more than an accepted bid without looking at the books.
    The media have had a bit of a nightmare with this one. Also a man under investigation for fraud by the FBI will sail through the OD test won't he. Never heard so much **** in my life.

Nothing to see here

some tv/media/somebody? people tweeted this morning that they had been inundated with e mails from geordies about this and declared it wasn't true - they knew nothing about it and they would know if it had happened. ????/

probably as reliable as anything else.

as others have said - the timing is suspect - he's a mate of hairy hands dick and ashley - hes penniless - apparently

Apparently now the Quatari's are telling the F.A to block the Saudi deal as there is another offer on the table.
    Since when did Quatar decide who should and should not own PL teams?

....maybe the PL can only refuse the Saudis if there is another deal option. Dunno.

Reckon this yank is a worse option for us but reading all the chit chat everywhere my conclusion is that the bid is fantasy.

Where has he been for 13 years and why out of the blue offer 50mill more than he needs to?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)