+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin 3

Paul McGowan is a mink

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    MacKay is a racist, Albert was a *** offender, who only got sacked when girl went to media, and Goodwillie the rapist for some bizarre reason got a standing ovation at a club function, where I assume most of the boys attending, had wife’s, girlfriends, or daughters.

Paul McGowan been done a couple of times for fighting, when’s he’s pissed. Big difference.
    Good to see it doesnt bother you!

3 texts out of 9000 does not make you racist! I dont know who Albert is? ex-Groundsman maybe? Goodie a criminal conviction? Oh, and apparently he was pished at the time.

McGowan been done a couple of times! Wow! Oh its ok though, he was drunk so that makes it ok?

And the courts im sure will be back in session soon. Was he pished as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Good to see it doesnt bother you!

3 texts out of 9000 does not make you racist! I dont know who Albert is? ex-Groundsman maybe? Goodie a criminal conviction? Oh, and apparently he was pished at the time.

McGowan been done a couple of times! Wow! Oh its ok though, he was drunk so that makes it ok?

And the courts im sure will be back in session soon. Was he pished as well?

It’s not ok, but it pails insignificance, with ***ual harassment, rape, and racism.

3 public texts, probably lots more, makes you a racist. If you rob a bank once, you’re a bank robber.

If I were you, I would be ashamed of the behaviour towards Goodwillie at the function I spoke about. If you’re not,it says more about you I’m afraid.

It’s not ok, but it pails insignificance, with ***ual harassment, rape, and racism.

3 public texts, probably lots more, makes you a racist. If you rob a bank once, you’re a bank robber.

If I were you, I would be ashamed of the behaviour towards Goodwillie at the function I spoke about. If you’re not,it says more about you I’m afraid.
    Two wrongs don’t make a right, we all need to keep our own houses in order

No place for racism anywhere, disappointing we’re still having to talk about it

Some folk have shown change through their behaviour and that is to be applauded

Can we just not agree that in the city of Dundee we are going to try to be better

Paul McGowan been done a couple of times for fighting, when’s he’s pissed. Big difference.
    Some folk accept their failings, see where they have gone wrong, apologise unreservedly, where it is warranted, and put things in place to ensure no repeat of said behaviour.

Others like that **** McGowan think they are above reproach, learn nothing from previous offending, and will continue to offend because that’s all they know. It’s doesn’t matter how trivial you think a couple of fighting were. They are still criminal convictions, which where a baw hair away from a custodial sentence had it not been for that wee ankle bracelet he had to wear.
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 01-07-2020 at 09:36 AM.

From someone who has been on the receiving end of an unprovoked assault, there is feck all insignificant about that!

But there is a ***** flaw in your once and always argument in that some people can learn from their mistakes and choose a different path in life. CRIMINALS are even given help to do this! Your man didnt learn and ended up on a tag so it wasnt just a wee drunken assault!

If you cant see past your dark blue specs on the Goodie issue, then there is no point in continuing that!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    From someone who has been on the receiving end of an unprovoked assault, there is feck all insignificant about that!

But there is a ***** flaw in your once and always argument in that some people can learn from their mistakes and choose a different path in life. CRIMINALS are even given help to do this! Your man didnt learn and ended up on a tag so it wasnt just a wee drunken assault!

If you cant see past your dark blue specs on the Goodie issue, then there is no point in continuing that!
    What about your club doing nothing about Uncle Albert, until girl went to press?

oh ffs is this conversation really happening, tit for tat pish ffs lads

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    oh ffs is this conversation really happening, tit for tat pish ffs lads
    Awwww! But guv, im bored and need some stimulation.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Paul McGowan is a mink
    Mair like a monk judging by his napper these days.

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)