+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin 3

If Carlsberg did ads lol

There are genuine concern's now in the Bedsit.

On the DBF two threads stand out

No1 Offshore Dee's Not good thread has 284 replies and over 13,000 views.

No2 Cobra's Positivity thread has 4 replies and 675 views.

There is also a Covid 19 help the club oot donate page which has raised £185 in total.Compare that with our brothers in arms Raith Rovers who have done something similar and raised over £52,000.

What the phuck has happened to that Deefiant spirit of the past?,worrying times indeed.

Particularly interesting read from Prince Buster/Bauben who thinks DEE CT are 'DAB' biased, what a f ucking laugh i had at that suggestion, fair play to the ex DEE CT employee for posting about how its mostly dees that work there

Especially love this bit

As for why there is a stream of negative stories about the club, it’s possibly something to do with the fact we are an absolute cluster**** of a club who have lurched from disaster to disaster over the past few years.
    Truth doesnt go doon well across there...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Particularly interesting read from Prince Buster/Bauben who thinks DEE CT are 'DAB' biased, what a f ucking laugh i had at that suggestion, fair play to the ex DEE CT employee for posting about how its mostly dees that work there

Especially love this bit

Truth doesnt go doon well across there...
    Had a quick catch up on TDB and it's always a good indicator of how bad things are when Cobra rolls out loads of new positive spin threads 🤣
    Favourite derby goal, favourite 'Dab slayer', favourite Dee player from 1922-1935, favourite Dee childhood memory, best goal seen at Dens since 1954, favourite seat in the Derry, favourite Dee hairstyle, the list is endless but I'm afraid it's all

DEEFLECTION

Cobras latest idea, multi millionaire conned into buying Dundee United, aye right

"Woodger "unmasked" Nelms as a "Scooby-Doo villain".

When is he going to unmask Ogren?

If I'm not mistaken Ogren was tricked into investing in United in the first place. I'm sure there is plenty ammunition if Woodger wanted to write a hit piece attacking the American at Tannadice. Somehow I don't think that's a challenge he'll want to take up"

Desperate 😆

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Cobras latest idea, multi millionaire conned into buying Dundee United, aye right

"Woodger "unmasked" Nelms as a "Scooby-Doo villain".

When is he going to unmask Ogren?

If I'm not mistaken Ogren was tricked into investing in United in the first place. I'm sure there is plenty ammunition if Woodger wanted to write a hit piece attacking the American at Tannadice. Somehow I don't think that's a challenge he'll want to take up"

Desperate ��
    I always suspected that Nelms was infact Ol’ Man Cleatus, the Dens Park jannie who found gold under that yonder AuldHunStand. And but for Woodger an’ his meddling journos..................

It’s not just the Funsters themselves but looks like someone else is hurting bad from missing out on that Guard Of Honour Derby revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    It’s not just the Funsters themselves but looks like someone else is hurting bad from missing out on that Guard Of Honour Derby revenue.

Haha no way.!! Has Mockchopped been at it again.? That's desperate stuff 😱

Best not lend the Fun the Noel Hunt money cos if they pay out 6p for a £1 lent then its really money down the drain.

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)