+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin 3

😂😂😂😂

😂. I didn’t do a mathematical calculation based on the demographics of Their 2000 season ticket sales and I was being extremely generous just to make a point. So.... not enough to pay one months salaries. Sponsorship money but where else will they generate revenue from? Maybe pay per view should have been allowed for all the wee teams too and start the season earlier or admin 3 could come a knocking

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerineman View Post
    😂. I didn’t do a mathematical calculation based on the demographics of Their 2000 season ticket sales and I was being extremely generous just to make a point. So.... not enough to pay one months salaries. Sponsorship money but where else will they generate revenue from? Maybe pay per view should have been allowed for all the wee teams too and start the season earlier or admin 3 could come a knocking
    Was it you that used to underpay me for my bucket of berry’s?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    With that season ticket price, not you hopefully.
    Worth buying , just in case we get them in a cup !

😂

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    To be fair, and it’s maybe just me, but is 2000 not too bad going considering they yet have two months till their season even starts and they are paying for a heavily curtailed fixture list?
    That may be true in normal times but not when you are trying to save your club from admin 3. If the roles were switched i think more united fans would have put their hands in their pockets. Maybe the unwashed neighbours of ours simply dont want to pay money when their board are still involved with the club. But then if thats the case they are looking at another admin.

Thousand's and thousand's of Arabs bought season tickets regardless of the strong possibility of 1,not being promoted or 2,not being allowed into the stadium.We had sold over 5000 before we even knew home games could be viewed at home.
    That sna that was supposed to melt aff the dyke has frozen over for four years now and will NEVER thaw,FACT with a WASC.

Back in TheAuldHunStand a classic song is born,FACT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch_Fz2Np-Z4

See their youth coaches are getting paid off, feels like a slow motion slide into admin 3, you can just imagine the health and safety executive closing down dens next as a public health hazard,

aye, that's club legend Barry Smith binned again

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)