+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Admin 3

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Aye true GB. Peter has never offended - keep it to admin 3 or on topic and stop spieling lies and sh!te and he should be fine. He actually should just stop reading his own board as believing anything on there is a tragic waste of his energy.

yup compared to many posters from across the road peter and eric for two are genuinely quite good.

Anyway prob best to stop all the talk of it now but it shows that whilst the recent trolling has been noted many folk welcome and like him, so if he is looking in take it as a compliment. Im sure he wants to be an arab anyway
    I honestly never thought i'd see the day that i could look at a thread on here and compare it to threads i USED to read next door,very sad really.

This is a Utd board GB, and I’m just fed up of the constant (and often childish) drivel from him in many threads, which derails them. I want to come on here and read/discuss views with fellow arabs, not those of another fan. It’s unhealthy how often he is on here, and what was perhaps funny at the start, is simply irritating now, and p!ssing off many longstanding posters, myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    ADS was out of line but is an Arab, Peter has annoyed a similar amount of posters.

To accommodate Peter"s pish may mean regular posters become lurkers.
    To risk that on a board that's thriving just to allow wind up Dees to participate is wrong.

Nothing against the so called cuddly version, but this recent version needs telt to do one for a while
    ADS was consistent and was yellow carded, Peter has also been warned since

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I honestly never thought i'd see the day that i could look at a thread on here and compare it to threads i USED to read next door,very sad really.
    No way is it that toxic GB. Folk saying they are fed up with drivel from a blue nose compared to the vile attacks across the road. No comparison imho

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    ADS was consistent and was yellow carded, Peter has also been warned since
    when is he back? Im going to try and get him banned within minutes by winding him up (only joking)

No way is it that toxic GB. Folk saying they are fed up with drivel from a blue nose compared to the vile attacks across the road. No comparison imho
    I never read it now as i have heard rros runs it like he used to do on here.I was talking about years ago when they would squeal like pigs if an Arab posted a 6.

when is he back? Im going to try and get him banned within minutes by winding him up (only joking)
    😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I never read it now as i have heard rros runs it like he used to do on here.I was talking about years ago when they would squeal like pigs if an Arab posted a 6.
    There was a post made yesterday about McPake and the OP had to start the post by apologising for posting about a football topic. Sad times.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    All opinions noted and taken onboard gents will monitor the Peter pish more going forward
    I doubt he will be back J.

Here was me congratulating ourselves as being a tolerant lot compared to next door and some other Mad pages. Peter does come out wi some toppers but to me he gets back far more than he ever gives. I enjoy the banter we have wi him. No bad fella for a Funster.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)