+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin 3

No sure about you troops but i have reserved a table.I have spare copies of Forward Thinking by Paul Sturrock,Heading for glory by Paul Hegarty,What's it all about Ralphie? and Jousting with giants by Jim McLean.They will be available at the Provy Rd end. I also have various souvenir's from May 83 and December 1980 that will tickle the fancy of the older Dees attending,FACT.

heard the famous trolley will be up for sale, and cuttings from the derry bog tree

Quality, think I'll enquire about booking out the Dr Noodles hospitality suite for the afternoon in order to soak up the drama of dees splashing the cash whilst in luxurious surroundings..

(now hoping someone will post my favourite pic).

Will there be a melt in the mooth tablet stall?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    take it this insurance policy hasnt paid out then?
    Are united insured

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy vine View Post
    Are united insured
    😂

Are united insured
    Insured for what?

Are united insured
    is anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    is anyone?
    Dundee won the right for their case to be heard on insurance. No chance it covers the losses so its a false hope in my opinion.

Did they get an insurance pay oot then?

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)