+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin 3

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Yes the last 6-2.

I thought the first 6-2 was decent too.
    Yes i preferred that one to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    This picture is quickly becoming one of my most favourite Dundee United themed images, every time I see it it makes me smile, the grin on Jimmy Mac’s face and the glint in his eye is a joy to behold, he knows and we know FTD4life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obvS...lzhTA&index=78

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Who? This guy you mean?

https://www.google.com/search?q=mack...hrome&ie=UTF-8

It’s on just about every playlist mate, always been a fantastic uplifting tune and now has that extra bit of quality about it. Should be played at halftime at every home game as a tribute to Jimmy Mac and his service to all Arabs.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    It’s on just about every playlist mate, always been a fantastic uplifting tune and now has that extra bit of quality about it. Should be played at halftime at every home game as a tribute to Jimmy Mac and his service to all Arabs.
    FACT with a WASC.

Cobra comedy gold on the Dees LC draw

"If we were going to win it we'd need to get the kind of breaks we got in the Scottish Cup in 2005/06.

Even a semi would be great for the club so we have to give it a real go"
    ---------------------------------------

Aye, get me what he's on.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Cobra comedy gold on the Dees LC draw

"If we were going to win it we'd need to get the kind of breaks we got in the Scottish Cup in 2005/06.

Even a semi would be great for the club so we have to give it a real go"
    ---------------------------------------

Aye, get me what he's on.
    seems like cobra has got a semi himself to be honest - deeluded still. Pleasing.

He is right though, they needed breaks to get to that semi final until third tier Gretna humiliated them on the BBC led by Dr Deuchar the Arab

see over the the barking blues forum they've raised a whopping £270 for COVID DEE SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    see over the the barking blues forum they've raised a whopping £270 for COVID DEE SUPPORT
    Gie them a break J,they raised thousands for our walkers.

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)