+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin 3

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Not sure I know the answer to that one...but surely you didn't get Wee Jim for nothing😄..as for club finances and thinking some folk on DFC forums are deluded I'm taking nobody on here has read the statement from your owner last week using words like ruinous if the Hearts thing goes against you ..which I don't think it will...would suggest United like most other clubs are not in a good position financially even with season ticket sales...if you think weekly wage bill must be around 30/40k a week (guess) and by the time the season starts no money coming in for best part of 5 months... that's the bulk of that money already gone
    Bulk of money peter really? Dnt forget about compo money, money for winning league, tv money and once fans are allowed entry around Xmas another couple of thousand plus In gate receipts from Utd fans not to mention opposition fans which Shld see us ok mate. If I was you I’d be looking my shoulder especially if the insurance dnt pay out. 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Bulk of money peter really? Dnt forget about compo money, money for winning league, tv money and once fans are allowed entry around Xmas another couple of thousand plus In gate receipts from Utd fans not to mention opposition fans which Shld see us ok mate. If I was you I’d be looking my shoulder especially if the insurance dnt pay out. 🙈
    I was only talking about the season ticket money which was mentioned to be around £1million that's all

Most dabs and dees no sfa about the finances involved.
    You guys did have over £4 million in wages to get out the fizzy pop.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    A contradictory Dee, who'd a thought

Perhaps you should stop peeking over the fence to see what slim pickings you can pass over as gossip,

mind the gap in more ways than one

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    A contradictory Dee, who'd a thought

Perhaps you should stop peeking over the fence to see what slim pickings you can pass over as gossip,

mind the gap in more ways than one
    No really tho, the wage bill at over 4 million was published in the accounts.

the number of staff we have is nothing short of shocking eric, there was a txt being sent about recently of all backroom staff dunno if it was to do with SFA Elite status or what but f uck me what a list! no surprised with the wage bill

That is very true,when you were approaching £23,000,000 in the red the Derry faithful were doing pitch invasion's and looking out their passports.

No really tho, the wage bill at over 4 million was published in the accounts.
    Oh look the Funster’s been analysing the United accounts to find out how much the wages are. FFS where were you when yir mob spunked 24 million to achieve Fek all ?

Btw it’s Arabs on here, what’s this “dab” pish yir posting on the United message board ?

Reading this, I very much hope that £500k for Scott Robertson (or any of our better players) comes in soon as clearly we desperately need it. Hopefully after that televised Funster Cup 1/4 final against the Sheep at Dens - that should be a cracker.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)