+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Admin 3

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    3 games in after 7 months of furlough and many of the Derry faithful want McPoke sacked for a win a draw and a loss.Dear,dear,dear.
    He should get billy doddes in as his assistant and give them something to moan about.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    As SB71 says. Unfortunately quite a few of you seem to enjoy it and encourage him to banter back. For the rest of us it's really quite f*cking annoying when we just wanna talk Utd.
    Not a truer word, and I’m fed up with his **** posts and constant trolling. Others have simply encouraged him, and enough is enough. This is a Utd board, so let’s keep the threads to Utd posters and comments. No issue with other fans contributing, but that numpty is on here far too much, which means either (1) the funmad board is dead or (2) he would prefer to be an Arab! Personally, I’d rather he just fecked off, so mods please do the needful, it’s overdue FFS!

P.S. If ADS (as a Utd fan) can be banned, then so can this chunt Pedro, simples!!

P.P.S. If the mods ignore this request from me, and others, I’m seriously considering leaving. Been on here since 2003 or thereabouts, and love the banter between arabs, but simply fed up of the (exceeded) tolerance for other fans, and their vile/p!sh, that other boards simply don’t tolerate. I am not being childish btw, I feel we are just being too soft!

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    P.P.S. If the mods ignore this request from me, and others, I’m seriously considering leaving. Been on here since 2003 or thereabouts, and love the banter between arabs, but simply fed up of the (exceeded) tolerance for other fans, and their vile/p!sh, that other boards simply don’t tolerate. I am not being childish btw, I feel we are just being too soft!
    You can hardly moan about fun fans posting on this thread when it's all about them? Derailing others that are nothing to do with them is not on though.

We should be able to post about the fun or even have a thread about them without it ending up with a funster on it, it's a United forum

Not that I'm bothered about peter in particular as he never had any real comebacks for me, as soon as I talk facts he avoids replying to them or goes into deeflection mode

All opinions noted and taken onboard gents will monitor the Peter pish more going forward

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    All opinions noted and taken onboard gents will monitor the Peter pish more going forward
    ADS was out of line but is an Arab, Peter has annoyed a similar amount of posters.

To accommodate Peter"s pish may mean regular posters become lurkers.
    To risk that on a board that's thriving just to allow wind up Dees to participate is wrong.

Nothing against the so called cuddly version, but this recent version needs telt to do one for a while

peter doesn’t need banning. The Funny Lot’s performances alone to date are quite sufficient to keep his gas at a peep.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    ADS was out of line but is an Arab, Peter has annoyed a similar amount of posters.

To accommodate Peter"s pish may mean regular posters become lurkers.
    To risk that on a board that's thriving just to allow wind up Dees to participate is wrong.

Nothing against the so called cuddly version, but this recent version needs telt to do one for a while
    There's a process. Like ADS, he's been warned. Unlike ADS, he seems to be (so far) heeding to that warning. If he doesn't, then he'll get the same treatment.

As OA has said, it's all been noted. 👍🏼

Personally I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone, for whatever reason, would want to spend their time posting on another fans message board and it's unfortunate that some good posters encourage it.

I like reading Peter's posts. Dee-luded people make me smile.
    Dundee FC is like the cat's mouse.
    When they are not dead they are more FUN.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)