+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where’s the mute button!!!!!!!

I used to hate Andy Townshend, the Irish Cockney from Kent.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Watching the cricket and enjoying the commentary of Ian Bishop.
    Funny isn’t it......I can’t stand Bishop.

I like the misery of Rob Key because he’s so obviously the double of me😆

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Funny isn’t it......I can’t stand Bishop.

I like the misery of Rob Key because he’s so obviously the double of me��
    lol

England just won. Happy?

I usually mute the cricket commentary, I just don’t want to listen to the constant drone of Mr Know-it-all Nasser Hussain and the dreadful woman commentator; stick to the cricket and cut out the inane chit chat. Also, why does Sky keep a panel on the screen stating that England need, for example, four wickets to win, when the score on the screen says 131 for 6? Clearly obvious that four wickets are needed!

I enjoy listening to Bumble and Whispering Death. I also think Rob Key is a good addition.

‘Bumble’ also rambles on about a lot of unrelated rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Totally agree with you there.
    Brian Moore in particular had a great voice for commentary......The Big Match if I remember correctly.
    Oh my word.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    ‘Bumble’ also rambles on about a lot of unrelated rubbish.
    Lloyd has become a caricature of himself,it’s gone too far now.

“Got him” he pronounced as Stokes was “caught” in the deep on Monday when it was clear as day that the lad had dropped the ball.

There’s a time to go and his time is now.

I can’t understand keeping him at 70 odd yet letting a legend like Botham go and he was an excellent commentator.

Holding gets on my t I t s.......I swear to god he accentuates the Jamaican accent on purpose and his “Black Lives Matter” rant was toe curling.

Atherton and Rob Key are the best on SKY and Ebony Rainford Brent is decent in my opinion.

But Bumble needs putting down.

So that’s her name; so, if Ebony Rainford-Brent kept her mouth firmly and permanently shut, she might be ok. She’s too much like Nasser Hussain for my liking, droning on and on about stuff unconnected to the cricket.

I’ve had enough of her, now watching with the sound turned down, she has an awful monotone voice that drones on and on, keeps pausing mid sentence which is very irritating indeed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)