+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday afternoon footy

Saturday afternoon footy

How long since we have had one of these?
    Any piggys losing Barnsley winning

Saturday morning footy actually

Watching a couple more teams, Arsenal and Brighton stroll around in the sunshine.

Well we are still alive chaps , we may meet in the Championship next season yet .

Had they been allowed to play then I would have strolled up to watch the Dog & Duck

The TV games have been dire so far, particularly the Prem ones

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well we are still alive chaps , we may meet in the Championship next season yet .
    Hopefully

animallittle3, great win for your lads! Yes would rather play your lot than the piggies. They are still facing a minus 12 point deduction but, it appears a lot is being suspended, in other words to look after clubs.

Be great though if you could stay up and we both did the double over the swillsbro lot.

Yes we may

Good hard fought win for you today.

Watched it on pirate channel. Deserved the win animal and really hope your lads make it. Son in law a Barnsley lad and supporter too.

Proper game changer is this resumption , some clubs are going to positively enhance it and others may well collapse .

Surreal atmospheres but the five sub rule is really significant I feel .

Struber had three on the bench initially who would normally start all day long but saved them back for the second half .

Certainly tactically a very different scenario .

Certainly one or two clubs are going to benefit from this a great deal I believe .

A number of clubs too are getting hamstrung with players out of contract next week , Hull have lost 7 players as a consequence .

Proper game changer is this resumption , some clubs are going to positively enhance it and others may well collapse .

Surreal atmospheres but the five sub rule is really significant I feel .

Struber had three on the bench initially who would normally start all day long but saved them back for the second half .

Certainly tactically a very different scenario .

Certainly one or two clubs are going to benefit from this a great deal I believe .

A number of clubs too are getting hamstrung with players out of contract next week , Hull have lost 7 players as a consequence .
    I'm loving it pal, as it puts RUFC on a good even keel with those clubs who have lost a lot of their players etc. We may well lose one or two loan players who have been pivotal to our promotion but, overall we have retained the vast majority of our side which I feel will benefit us going forward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast