+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T . Piers Corbyn charged with breaching lockdown rules on two occasions

O/T . Piers Corbyn charged with breaching lockdown rules on two occasions

Im am not political but have to see what IBS and rolymiller say about this.

I'm straight in. Why charge him and not the dumb idiot who drove just to check his eyesight out?

More than 24 should be charged

At his age he’s High risk, not even wearing protection either what an idiot

If you break lockdown rules whoever you are then you are at fault as far as I'm concerned. The fact that he did it over 5G is dafter still. But I agree with Brin if you charge him then you have to go back for cummings what is good enough for one is good enough for the other. There have been lots of ordinary folks done for breaching lockdown rules as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If you break lockdown rules whoever you are then you are at fault as far as I'm concerned. The fact that he did it over 5G is dafter still. But I agree with Brin if you charge him then you have to go back for cummings what is good enough for one is good enough for the other. There have been lots of ordinary folks done for breaching lockdown rules as well.

Yet those guys going on BLM marches and throwing statues in rivers are untouchable

Bit impractical to charge everyone on a demo dontcha think Grist. Thad need a lot of coppers to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yet those guys going on BLM marches and throwing statues in rivers are untouchable
    And the mass wrestling match to buy a cheap pair of Nike trainers made by slave/child labour. Thats irony for you .

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    And the mass wrestling match to buy a cheap pair of Nike trainers made by slave/child labour. Thats irony for you .
    It's a valid point Lincs.

All those ****ers on mass gatherings are a disgrace for all the hard work and sacrifice the NHS and majority of people have put in.
    Our lives matter.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Bit impractical to charge everyone on a demo dontcha think Grist. Thad need a lot of coppers to do it.

But just standing there and doing nothing is worse

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast