+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing in action.

The thing with the North folk is they have some strange things up there like Gurning and Pig tickling and people like Michael Parkinson and they speak strange like saying "t" in front of every word.

Gurning is proper Cumbrian. Parkinson is from Barnsley, which as far as I’m concerned is in the Midlands. Pig tickling must be a soft southern invention because I’ve never heard of it.

What about the eating of tripe and black pudding,that is a proper rank northern thing to have for your tea and southerners are no better with their jellied eels and that green stuff they put on the mash,I'm glad that I had the good fortune to be born in the Midlands away from both of you
    Last edited by cocopops61; 24-06-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    The thing with the North folk is they have some strange things up there like Gurning and Pig tickling and people like Michael Parkinson and they speak strange like saying "t" in front of every word.
    Tha t cheeky fo the own t good tricky 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    What about the eating of tripe and black pudding,that is a proper rank northern thing to have for your tea and southerners are no better with their jellied eels and that green stuff they put on the mash,I'm glad that I had the good fortune to be born in the Midlands away from both of you
    The green stuff is liquor coco. It is very nice with mash and pie
    As for jellied eels i have never had them as they feed on sewage

Yes,there's plenty of Schite darn Sarf Tricky,so the eels should be fat phookers.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Why the f­uck would you choose to eat tripe - stomach lining - when there are better parts of the animal to eat? There’s good food to be had that’s just as cheap as tripe. Black pudding however is a delicacy worthy of kings. It’s a great accompaniment to bacon and eggs and in casseroles and stews makes a superb gravy. And not a bit of sewage in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Why the f*uck would you choose to eat tripe - stomach lining - when there are better parts of the animal to eat? There’s good food to be had that’s just as cheap as tripe. Black pudding however is a delicacy worthy of kings. It’s a great accompaniment to bacon and eggs and in casseroles and stews makes a superb gravy. And not a bit of sewage in sight.
    I honestly read that as "and shrews make a superb gravy"

They eat tripe in Rochdale griff and despite my objections on their forum they still carry on doing it,I'm not sure if kel has it tbf

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,there's plenty of Schite darn Sarf Tricky,so the eels should be fat phookers.
    Yes just like those fat rats that urinate all over the cobbles up t" North Alf

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Gurning is proper Cumbrian. Parkinson is from Barnsley, which as far as I’m concerned is in the Midlands. Pig tickling must be a soft southern invention because I’ve never heard of it.
    Erm erm south yorkshire please. 🤣
    Parkie lived near my dad and he said parkie was a prick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast