+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stavely

Stavely

The firm she runs PCP Partners are suing Barclays and she was in tears when Barclays QC accused her of being a hustler.

Could the Premier League Directors Test be waiting for the outcome of this case?

I don't know the full ins and outs of this case but as she could be a future Director of NUFC it could be relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    The firm she runs PCP Partners are suing Barclays and she was in tears when Barclays QC accused her of being a hustler.

Could the Premier League Directors Test be waiting for the outcome of this case?

I don't know the full ins and outs of this case but as she could be a future Director of NUFC it could be relevant.
    No because she only has a 10% share

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post

probably wont have anything to do with it mate.

She is the one taking action against Barclays, the comments were made by a Barclays employee or legal team and were supposed to be mutterings in private, but the clown didn't realise they were being broadcast to the entire court.
    They had to appologise to her the next day

It was when the QC was summing up Tanya that he called her a hustler. It was last week when a representative of Barclays called her a liar.
    I agree it won't have a bearing on the takeover. I just think with the people involved it was always going to take the PL longer, I didnt know until a couple of weeks ago the legal team there was only 4 lawyers and 3 junior lawyers.
    Add in the fact they are useless and the man at the top is incapable of making a decision and upsetting the top 6 status quo, we are left in limbo.
    Still it won't be long and we have our club back and I wish I had a quid for everytime I said that.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)