+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Was there a link to re-register with online shop?

Was there a link to re-register with online shop?

Seem to remember a month or so ago we had to re-register or something?

It’s a bit odd we was told to register for tickets and transfer data across but the shop didn’t have my data so I had to re register. I wasn’t told this at all at any point

silly did you just log on as normal?

shop.themillers.co.uk and register.

yeah sorted

cheers fellas

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    silly did you just log on as normal?
    I tried to but they said the e-mail Wasn’t recognised, I eventually sorted it by e-mailing the shop and was told they split it into two different sites and I’d have to re register with the shop as my details were used for the ticket office.

Also just so you know if you google it it will just take you to the old website.

Hold on il post links in this page hopefully CAM will put them into a thread at top of the forum page

https://shop.themillers.co.uk

https://tickets.themillers.co.uk/PagesPublic/Home/Home.aspx
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 21-06-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I tried to but they said the e-mail Wasn’t recognised, I eventually sorted it by e-mailing the shop and was told they split it into two different sites and I’d have to re register with the shop as my details were used for the ticket office.

Also just so you know if you google it it will just take you to the old website.

Hold on il post links in this page hopefully CAM will put them into a thread at top of the forum page
    Some of the links you will have received are for your account Silly so no use posting them here. If you read the emails they sent it was pretty self explanatory. Looks like IBS is sorted now.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Some of the links you will have received are for your account Silly so no use posting them here. If you read the emails they sent it was pretty self explanatory. Looks like IBS is sorted now.
    I just logged out and posted links cam one was a log out page which Iv fixed the other wasn’t logged in to begin with.

Reason I posted them is because they are hard to find in search engines it keeps bringing old site up for me